Fan Fic

Tyrn

I think that there is another one out there besides Pluto insurgency, and I've written a sorta badly done one called Wargames.

------------------

Commodore Kyle Antilles

ICV-Eclipse, Destiny Starstation (Nevuela)

Commanding Officer, Destiny

Spectre Fleet

I don't know if Jon Ballinger's site is still out there but I highly recommend his "The Calm Before The Storm!" Look for it, it's WELL worth the search if you find it! wink.gif

------------------

Insurgent One, Rattler

ICV Necromancer, Spectre HQ (Antis)

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official Tester,Battlecruiser Series

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

quote:

Originally posted by Rattler:

I don't know if Jon Ballinger's site is still out there but I highly recommend his "The Calm Before The Storm!" Look for it, it's WELL worth the search if you find it!
wink.gif

Found it at http://www2.prestel.co.uk/jabsystems/calmb4storm/index.html the link on the BC3K page is wrong so I'll forward that info along as well. Anything else out there? Even "a sorta badly done one?" Where are you keeping these things hidden folks?

------------------

Commander Tyrn Marcel

GCV Falcon, Wraith HQ (Lyrius)

S.O.G. Wing Leader - Wraith Fleet

"Hard, Fast, Furious... FIRST!"

S.O.G. Home

[email protected]

ICQ 85470286

Library of the GCV Svoboda

There's all the ones I've been a major author in (except Preemtive Strike, because that one's Blades' baby). It's not completely up to date, and there are a few broken links, which I'll get round to fixing one of these days.

btw, I'm back home now, which is smile.gif but also frown.gif because I'm so far away from my lovely Eva.

Later,

-----------------

Commander Ben Zwycky

GCV Svoboda ISS HQ (Saturn)

Awaiting Assignment -ISS Fleet