Media abuse or threat?

Supreme Cmdr

Stupid doesn't even begin to explain it. Of course, here are some of the comments

Of course, if there was no ICQ log, he could clearly get away with his fabrication of the events as they occured.

Anyway, I've sent a release to the press. He wants heat? Well then, he's going to get it.

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 12-03-2000).]

It's dangerous what 9 year-olds can do with the web nowadays...

Anyway, it was irresponsible journalism to put it as a news item. And not including any proof also hurts his credibility.

I've been going to Apu's Hardware for a while, but I've decided to stop. I can get the information they post there from other sites.

Guardian

HAHAHAHAHAH!

Excuse me while I ROFLMAO for a few minutes

*Mikel comes back a few minutes later, out of breath*

This is funnier then the Gamer-X fiasco!

*me goes into laughing fits for several more minutes*

Anyway I posted a comment on the site... laugh.gif

Looks to me like he thought he deserved special attention. Totally ignoring the

standard procedures for trouble shooting by reading the Docs and forum threads.Unlike everyone else, he needed to be held by the hand and personally led by the developer. Even then he still couldn't follow instructions. So he started using inappropriate language, things heated

up and he decided to appease his injured ego by retaliating in a totally unprofessional

manor by abusing his position in the media to slander someone elses product because he had

his feelings hurt. I also noticed he changed the excerpts from the ICQ log by removing the

G's and ;-)'s hiding the fact that Derek was originally trying to kid around with him. What an immature little prick! I want to send a complaint but it seems the contact link is down. No problem, I'll try again tomorrow.

P├¼├º├Ñ┬º├Á

------------------

"Official Tester" 3000AD

[This message has been edited by Picaso (edited 12-03-2000).]

I don't think we'll be hearing too much from that guy.

He's probably dumping anything and everything from his site to prevent the inevitable call from SC's attorney. LOL

What a maroon!

------------------

Cmdr H. T. Wolferz

GCV-Kentucky, GALCOMHQ (EARTH)

Prime Fleet - Beta Wing

If this guy works with hardware then I sure won't being using any of it with my computer. If an a** like that can't access his Beta then his hardware must be sh**.

There doesn't seem to be and interest in keeping his site open to the public. The server is down, so like a rat running for a hole. "MORTEN" I'll keep the dork in mind.

'MAX'

See, this is why we still need natual selection. This guy would have bit it long ago. 'oh i did not find it nessisary to listen to you dad before putting the 2 paper clips in the outlet'

and his problem is on the first page of the nvida thread.... nuf said

Wow!

What a loser!

Remind me of a client of mine. Understanding only what he wants. Refusing to follow directions and blaming me because his notebook software doesn't work.

I share you're pain SC! God I would have loved to throw him of the airlock of my BC (just dreaming)

Martin

Guest Remo Williams

What a dweeb that site sure did go down fast! I went there right after you posted the link to the soapbox and read his BS a classic case of slander thats for sure.

Hey I've got a bucket of tar if anyone has a bag of feather we could drive over to Apu's Hardware and have some fun. cwm4.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Remo Williams

GCV-Lexington, Genisis (MOON)

Prime Fleet, Gamma Wing, 1st Squadron

Well, he just found out a good way to discredit himself and any work he does in the future.

Fools tend to teach themselves lessons the hard way.

------------------

Vice Admiral Michael Kristophers

ICV-Intrepid, Spectre (Antis)

Fleet Leader

Spectre Fleet

"You can only love or hate something you truly understand."

Official Tester, Battlecruiser Series

Leader, Team 1

Well, I dunno if there is someone in my press mailing list who knows Playnet. But since I sent this article to my press address book (Voodoo Xtreme just posted it), the site's been down. Its still down as of this writing (my attorney can't get in, to check out the exact wording of what he posted).

Go figure

This idiot sent me this via ICQ site is back up, fire with all your ammo baby

Well, I guess you guys can go post on his comments link now.

I just tried it, and the site still seems to be down. heh, go figure.

UPDATE: Then he sends me this via ICQ Mortin: (6:14 PM) ill see if i cant get the gay server up again soon for all your little minions to post their comments

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 12-04-2000).]

Just tried and the site is up now.

------------------

Commodore Kyle Antilles

ICV-Eclipse, Destiny Starstation (Nevuela)

Commanding Officer, Destiny

Spectre Fleet

"You can only love or hate something you truly understand"