Happy Birthday to Commander Akuma Minako!!!

Please join me in wishing one of our resident Female commanders a Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy Birthday Akuma, and many more!!!

She's a youngster, who does not appreciate her youth, so, enjoy it while you can Akuma, because soon enough, you will get to where some of us old farts are, and go, how did I get here so fast?

Her Birthday isn't actually until the 18th, but I thought I'd get this thread started so we can get it really BIG, and embarass her big time, you know how she gets!!!! lol

[ 04-16-2001: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

Agh! You guys! It's not till the 18th... **blushes**

I'll get you for this Jaguar...

Anyway heh got a treat for you guys...Picture closely resembling Akuma... Enjoy and no more wishing me happy b-day...**blush** mrr..I'm not popular...Foss you be quiet...**blushes again and hides**

Kay...So.......**hides under a pillow** no more!!! Ahhh!!!

[ 04-16-2001: Message edited by: Akuma Minako ]

(lifts up pillow)

Oh ok so this isn't a happy birthday nope... not at all... wouldn't want to wish you that... nope... that would be terribly awful of me... yup. I lied.

HAPPY B-DAY!!!

Your going to be a mixalogist?! Wow cool, now you can make yourself drunk on your B-Day!!

... and happy birthday from me. Big happy birthday in fact. HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Now, about that picture, young lady. I shall not have you parading around like some Hentai love goddess or somthing. Now, get on your feet n give me 50 jumpin jacks - this instant!

... thats right ... good girl ...

*mwah*

According to my sources she will be 19 years old, and since she lives in Canada, that makes her legal. Yep, she can now work on becoming a mixologist. Good Luck Kiddo!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

quote:

I'll get you for this Jaguar...

You can try!! lol

Awwn you guys are so cute. No one can beat the femme fatale! **smirks finishing her jumping jacks then serves everyone a round of drinks.**

You guys make me feel so special..**blush** I'm so happy to have friends like you...Nineteen tommora! Yea!

-The Femme Fatale extrodinare...

ps: Snugs Tac you'll never get away from that name you know that right?

Blades, you should have made her change back into standard issue before those jumping jacks.

In your honor Akuma I am making some cookies for your birthday. Have a virtual cookie. Even though you are attatched to a Galcommie I suppose you are almost family.

Happy Birthday!