Bonsai Kitten

thanatos

More demented humor, with people having too much time on their hands. You'll either thinks it hilarious or be offended.

WARNING: Do not try this with your own pet. The animals depicted at this site are trained professionals.

ENTER: I affirm I have a sick sense of humor.

http://www.bonsaikitten.com/

Initially it looks real due to all the detail put into the pages; you think "nobody would spend this much time for a satire web page". Read awhile, especially the mail and supplies and you see it's just 'tongue-in-cheek' 'cat-in-jar' humor.

We had a cat that would climb into a quart jar and squash his head against the end, just like the photos. The slug cat is too big now to fit into a 5 gallon bucket (that too rich American diet).

I have 5 cats in my house and I do things to them all the time. This is diffrent though, I know its a joke because there is NO WAY that they could legally do that. Last time I checked that would definitly be classified as cruelty to animals and that is an arrestable offense. My favorite trick is putting a cat in a big red swing. Then I add my home made safety harness. After that I grab the left rope of the swing (Which I have detached the swing from the frame) I then spin around in place. The swing goes outwards like those swings at an amusement park. When I am done I slowly stop the swing and let her off. She then walks away PERFECTLY CALM!

It's a joke site, a bloody funny one at that.

"At only a few weeks of age, a kitten's bones have not yet hardened and become osseous. They are extremely soft and springy. In fact, if you take a week-old kitten and throw it to the floor, it will actually bounce!"

The funniest thing about this site is the number of whiny emails they have gotten from cat lovers thinking its for real.

If you think thats sick, heres a site a mate of mine put up. http://www.realhamster.com/

now thats sick.

Cheers

Dazzer

Posted by Epsilon 5 "Hmmmm... good idea... you come with me? Know his adress?"

You get his adress I get the jars, drill, superglue, and some feeding tubes. Maybe while we are at it, wanna mold his hands and feet into a giant pretzel?

We're weird?!?!?!

Just look at the weirdos who created at least 50% of the sites on the net.

quote:

You get his adress I get the jars, drill, superglue, and some feeding tubes. Maybe while we are at it, wanna mold his hands and feet into a giant pretzel?

Hey you guys do you think I could come? Mabey we could use my sledgehammer to jam him in nice and tight

[ 06-26-2001: Message edited by: Commander ZIX ]

You're ALL a bunch of SICK bastages!!!

ROFLMAO, your comments are funnier then the damn webpages. Sledgehammer to jam him in there real tight, GOD!!! lol

GOOD NIGHT!!!

Well, I doubt that he would go in willingly. So sledgehammer will help. What can we do with him once the molding process is complete is the real question. I was thinking about putting him up on display at the art museum. Maybe some billionaire will buy him for a bunch as a great art piece and we can split the profits.