The great Trampoline heist

Gotta tell you guys what happened today.

Last night, sitting in front of the boob tube watching voyager, I see 2 cars stop in front of my house, I think nothing of it. about 10 minutes later these 2 cars do a 180 and go tearing off down the street.

Part2, I get up this morning, and go in the backyard while talking on my cellphone, and discover that the jumping mat and 88 of the 96 springs for my daughters trampoline are missing. They took the whole middle part of the trampoline, left me with a frame and outer cover, pretty useless without the springs and mat.

So, I call the police, make a report, and then call my insurance company.

I AM REALLY PISSED by this time, I don't like being ripped off!!

Anyway, after I make the report, I remember about the 2 cars in front of my house last night, so, I go hunting, and guess what?

I found the damn car!!! and lo and behold in the backyard is a trampoline with my mat sitting on top of it. I call the cops and the cop came and retrieved it, great, but I am still missing 88 springs, well the car was gone when the cop got there. So I go back, and there is the car again, I call the cop on his cellphone, tell him that if he goes back right now, I guarantee that the springs are in the trunk of that car.

He went back and guess what? yep, they were in the trunk of that car!!!

So the stupid oaf who stole it, is sitting in jail for theft, trespassing, vandalism, and malicious mischief!! and I got my daughters trampoline back, all in 1 day!!!

He will be sitting there for a while too, $10,000 bond and his family doesn't have it.

The cop asked if I wanted to drop the charges now that I have the trampoline back, and I said "HELL NO!!!" throw the book at the punk!!!

So that is what happened to make my day exciting today!!!

He was just damn lucky I didn't catch him in the act, because he would either be in the morgue, or in the hospital, and the cop told him that!!!! lol