HOLLY BEGEBUS.......The new Star Wars Trailer..

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

Oh my GOD! I have never seen anything like this. Special effects on a whole different dimension from anything i have seen or previewed.

I was sceptical about this movie unitl now. From the preview this could be hands down the most adrenaline filled film ever made, and quite possibly the best Star Wars film to date.

Get it from Fileplanet or Starwars website. See it NOW!!!!!

[ 03-11-2002, 21:08: Message edited by: Hellbinder ]

I prefer the first movies (Ep 4-5-6). I like special effects in Ep 1, but it lacks characterization and big actors like Harrison Ford that made those first films very special.

Of course i'll be astounded by Ep 2 but i hope it will have more characterization than Ep 1.

quote:

Originally posted by Vanethian:

...but it lacks characterization and big actors like Harrison Ford that made those first films very special.

Harrison Ford and the crew weren't really big name actors at the time. Unlike these new films, which are riddled with big actors.

I also liked Episode I. Yes, the acting was, well, wierd in places and the film did lack something that I can't yet put my finger on, but it did set up quite a lot and told the story of young Ani.

Lots o' Jedi in the new one... moohaahaa... Damn cool. Episode 2 will be better I believe.

Yeah, lets just hope the storyline/acting isnt shoved down the toilet and being replaced by flashy SFX.

I was depressed after watching Ep. 1. Dr. Seuss could've done better imo.

"Attack of the Clones" .. ew.. even a 5 year old couldve come up with a better name for the Clone Wars episode.

quote:

Originally posted by Blerm:

Harrison Ford and the crew weren't really big name actors at the time. Unlike these new films, which are riddled with big actors.

I didn't say famous. I said big actors. It's different, uh?

[ 03-18-2002, 18:11: Message edited by: Vanethian ]