Vanilla Coke: Yay or Nay?

Urza

Yeah its pritty good. But i hope is stays around.

Say anyone remember that clear one? Crystal Coke or something like that. I don't remeber if it was Pepsi or Coke but it didn't really last along time. It said it tasted just like regular..

[ 06-18-2002, 20:41: Message edited by: Jigoku San ]

actually it was Pepsi that was clear. they tried to compete with 7up and sprite, but ppl didnt see a difference so they bought the regualr instead, id rather have the clear, fun to pull jokes with (tell someone uv got sprite, and watch their face)

OMG... we in Italy we have only coke, just coke... stop.

All those flavours... I've been impressed when i've been in USA and i saw at a supermarket something like 500 cans on a wall with all the SAME stuff... coke, variations of coke, coloured water with the same flavour, different flavours with the same colour, same colour and same flavour but with a different name. This is crazy, my friends!

[ 06-19-2002, 03:09: Message edited by: Vanethian ]

Why do we drink any of that crap? Here's a little experiment for you: Take a piece of beefsteak and

fill a small bowl of Coke or Pepsi. Place the meat

in the bowl and come back to check on it overnight. Just a little "food" for thought.

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

Why do we drink any of that crap? Here's a little experiment for you: Take a piece of beefsteak and

in the bowl and come back to check on it overnight. Just a little "food" for thought.

Nah, for real kicks do it with any rusted piece of metal, old pennies (brown and dirty) are a good choice.

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

what's supposed to happen?

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

We took a rusted (so rusted that the blade was actually pitted) knife blade and bathed it in Coke over night. Next morning all the rust was gone and the blade was shiny as new (with the pits of course). Unfortunately most of the blade was rust so there really wasn't much left.

quote:

Originally posted by Tyrn:

quote:

We took a rusted (so rusted that the blade was actually pitted) knife blade and bathed it in Coke over night. Next morning all the rust was gone and the blade was shiny as new (with the pits of course). Unfortunately most of the blade was rust so there really wasn't much left.

Rust! rust goes away fast even with littles quantities of acid. Read this. .

quote:

Rust! rust goes away fast even with littles quantities of acid. Read

I have no more concern about Coke than I do about anything with sugars in it doing damage to my teeth. My concern deals with the extreme indegestion and pain I experience in my gut within about twenty minutes of drinking ANY cola. Give me Jalape├▒os or Tabasco Sauce (goes great with scrambled eggs BTW) any day of the week but please don't give me a cola.

Guest Remo Williams

I'll stick with 7up the uncola. I drink so much coffee if drink anything else with caffeine in it I would be bouncing off the walls.

quote:

My concern deals with the extreme indegestion and pain I experience in my gut within about twenty minutes of drinking ANY cola.

You just need to drink more soda lots more soda. Should clear it up in no time flat (or else youll be rolling on the floor vomiting up blood, that could happen too).

quote:

Originally posted by Dragon Lady:

You just need to drink more soda lots more soda. Should clear it up in no time flat (or else youll be rolling on the floor vomiting up blood, that could happen too).

LOL, that's all this forum needs, another round of Tyrn's Mystery Medical MomentsÔäó.

The funny thing is that cola is the only thing that gives me such problems, nothing else does it.

[ 06-22-2002, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Tyrn ]