Not your everyday maths questions

Oops! sorry E5 , you have to refer to my post on the now infamous "Canada all but undefended " thread where I close with the play on words from the Academy Award nominated song "Blame Canada"

Ah.. you guys do get"South Park" up there don't you?

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

[QB]Oops! sorry E5 , you have to refer to my post on the now infamous "Canada all but undefended " thread where I close with the play on words from the Academy Award nominated song "Blame Canada"

I'll have to check that out

quote:

Ah.. you guys do get"South Park" up there don't you?

lol sure we do, but I don't like it much. I like The simpsons though, both english and french versions, since the french translation was done here in Quebec (I dislike the french accent)

[ 06-20-2002, 14:33: Message edited by: Epsilon 5 ]

thing is kids who grew up in the ghettos, hoods, projects, and slums would understand those alot better than y=(x+2)*5

throw in weeds rates and loans sharks, then those kids are set

Here's the test, let's see how many of you pass.

CITY OF EAST LOS ANGELES

HIGH SCHOOL MATH PROFICIENCY EXAM

Name: _____________________________ Gang: ___________________________

1. Jamaal has an AK-47 with a 40-round clip. If he misses 6 out of 10 shots and shoots 13 times at each drive-by shooting, how many drive-by shootings can he attend before he has to reload?

2. Jose has 2 ounces of cocaine and he sells an 8-ball to Jackson for $320, and 2 grams to Billy for $85 a gram. What is the street value of the remaining cocaine that he doesn't cut?

3. Rufus is pimping for 3 girls. If the price is $65 for each trick, how many tricks will each girl have to turn so Rufus can pay for his $800 a day crack habit?

4. Jerome wants to cut his 1/2 pound of heroin to make 20% more profit. How many ounces of cut will he need to reach his goal?

5. Willis gets $200 for stealing a BMW, $50 for a Chevy, and $100 for a 4x4. If he steals 2 BMW's and 3 4x4's, how many Chevys will he have to steal to make $800?

6. Raoul is serving 6 years in prison for murder. He received $10,000 for the hit. If his common law wife is spending $100 a month, how much money will be left when he gets out of jail, and how many years will he get for killing the ***** that spent all his money?

7. If the average can of spray paint covers 22 square feet, and the average letter is 0.8 square feet, how many letters can a tagger spray with 3 cans of paint?

8. Hector knocked up 6 girls in his friendly neighborhood gang. If there are 27 girls in the gang, what percentage of the girls in the gang has Hector knocked up? What percentage of girls in the gang *hasn't* Hector knocked up?

BONUS QUESTION: Based on the information provided above, how many more girls can Hector knock up in his gang if he has sex 8 times a day with 3 different girls a week for 6 months using the highly reliable "rhythm method" of birth control?

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

you forgot one

9. If Resnig is infront of you and Shirley aka Fabio aka whatever is next to Resnig WITH the SC of GalCom standing right behind them holding a R.A.N.D.O.M missile and all you have is a pitiful grenade, what would you do?

Find a random decoder