An expensive Christmas - The rising cost of games

Supreme Cmdr

If Warcrap III can charge 75 bucks for the game and a coffee table book , I see no reason the SC shouldn't get a least 90 bucks. However an autographed copy of Smartey Man should be included

along with an 8x10 glossy of the SC making a bank deposit with a big ole Sh*t eatin grin. Aside from MW4 Black Knight , I don't have time for anything but BCM and the occasional episode of Calliou with my daughter,the Evil One.

I don't want any bonus crap, and pay more because of it. I want the game CD, the manual, and maybe a map if it's needed (GTA3 comes with a map of the 3 islands, very practical). The lower the price, the better. However, my friend paid 80cnd for GTA3, while most games out there cost 60cnd. Sucks badly.

I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 Professional Edition (exchanged WCIII and threw in some more cash), and I would never complain about it's cost, even if it would cost $140. It's an investment, an hour in the sim costs $70, now that I got MFS I can get pretty much the same result.

So it's better if you compare actual games rather than something that can be used to save you money instead. *ahem* Like for example certain cookie cuter games that cost more than $50 but if you didn't know the name you wouldn't even be able to tell it from the other game in it's genre. *ahem*

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

OK, thats it, BCG is going to debut at $60

$60? are u kidding me? the price is too great. i consider that a steal.

i look at what a game has to offer, and then look at its cost. if they equal up, give or take $5-10 then im happy. i got The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind Collectors Edition, and didnt blink twice at the price, it had more than what it cost in there. im sure BCG will be the same. i bought BCM on a whim, hopin it would be good, it was, an now im hooked