Economic patriotism?

IceCold

quote:

Originally posted by Baloogan:

Hell if this gets done... 116 TRILLION usd will be taken from all them terrorist groups, they couldn't do another attack like until we meed the vulcans!

they cpossibly COULD be able to attack. remember that al Qaeda is a network of terrorist organisations(i think thats the word).

if bin laden gets bankrupt then they have to stop his buddies form helping him.

Lawsuits fix everything I guess... maybe I should go run into a car on foot... then I can sue.

Wouldn't count on this money because the UN will probably say "It's 'racist' for you to sue an Arab group because you have a white woman as a spokesman".

You know it would shut up all the liberals who scream 'racist' every time you disagree with them if you just shot back : "so what's your point?"

I don't think they could handle that.

quote:

Originally posted by $iLk:

Lawsuits fix everything I guess... maybe I should go run into a car on foot... then I can sue.

Wouldn't count on this money because the UN will probably say "It's 'racist' for you to sue an Arab group because you have a white woman as a spokesman".

You know it would shut up all the liberals who scream 'racist' every time you disagree with them if you just shot back : "so what's your point?"

I don't think they could handle that.

Watch the 4th congressional district primaries in GA, and go to Bye bye Cynthia . Read the site, it'll talk about how she accuses Racism every time someone points out how she is wrong. It's one thing to cry Racism when it is racism, but it's another to cry out racism because your a minority and your wrong. We're all human, and we all make mistakes (except for me)

quote:

Originally posted by Dredd:

Watch the 4th congressional district primaries in GA, and go to
. Read the site, it'll talk about how she accuses Racism every time someone points out how she is wrong. It's one thing to cry Racism when it is racism, but it's another to cry out racism because your a minority and your wrong. We're all human, and we all make mistakes (except for me)

I'm particularly disturbed by the sheer number of donations from Islamic associations and obviously non-U.S. contributions to her campaign fund. Makes you wonder how far the deception goes...

[ 08-19-2002, 09:45 AM: Message edited by: DraconisRex ]