the angry chicken

Guest Grayfox

Guest Grayfox

The Angry Chicken

has anyone seen this??? its hilarious as hell for a nike commercial...

it starts out in french, but there is an english translation... probably as a joke or something.

my brother sent it to me because he said it fits my Counter Strike name of The Feral Chicken...

still funny tho

quote:

Originally posted by Sebbit:

Do not mock the Revolution! The Chickens will revolt someday; they are preparing secretly, but when the time comes, all who oppresed them will fall! The world will cower at their onslaught...

But on a lighter note, I did see that commercial and loved it. Except the end, for you cannot fool a chicken.

Everyone wil go chicken!

quote:

Do not mock the Revolution! The Chickens will revolt someday; they are preparing secretly, but when the time comes, all who oppresed them will fall! The world will cower at their onslaught...

Welcome to the chicken uderground

quote:

dude what have you been smoking?

yea hurry up and pass it around

great commercial

quote:

Originally posted by Sebbit:

But on a lighter note, I did see that commercial and loved it. Except the end, for you cannot fool a chicken.

u know the old addage, Black ppl love chicken. there wont be any revolution as long as Rosko's Chicken and Waffle, Popeye's and Church's Chicken are still in business

Guest Grayfox

quote:

Originally posted by enigma:

u know the old addage, Black ppl love chicken. there wont be any revolution as long as Rosko's Chicken and Waffle, Popeye's and Church's Chicken are still in business

i dont believe you just said that...

*takes cover*

It was flippant. And while I wasn't particularly offended by it, the folks who sent me email about it and one person who reported it via the forum link, were offended by it.

Anyway, I'm going to consult with others and see where to go from here. Until then, he can't post.

Viva' la chicken

I knew it, it's all been a plot since day 1,

(I thought it was just my paranoid side coming back to haunt me), but no, there here and they're for real. Oh all those scrambeled eggs I ate and those sunny side up. Must get to headquarters and warn them of the dangers of The Chicken Underground.

What's a underground chicken disguise it's self as when working undercover?

A sneaker (and not those cheap cross trainer ,but

the good pumps)

[ 09-08-2002, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: Buzz ]

Guest Grayfox

hehe ever play "curse of monkey island"??? theres an island called puerto pollo and their native animal is the feral chicken...

then theres also... El Pollo Diablo... a 6 foot tall monster chicken that is out for revenge on a local chicken restraunt owner for what he did to his kin...

the game is actually pretty damn funny. i picked it up along with monkey island 1&2 in the bargain bin for like 20$.

monkey's, chicken's monkey's, chicken's,

chicken's in the underground, monkey's in video games, chickens in commercials, monkey's in my

brain leading towards a nervous breakdown

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta stop hanging out here you people are a

bad influence on me

Apology or no you were way outta line Enigma and I've lost some respect for you. Not because I think you are a racist because I'm convinced that you are not , but because there are some lines you don't cross even as a joke. We can have long debates on politics,religion,PC whatever but lets be a little more sensitive. That said apology accepted welcome back to the fold.

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

Apology or no you were way outta line Enigma and I've lost some respect for you. Not because I think you are a racist because I'm convinced that you are not , but because there are some lines you don't cross even as a joke. We can have long debates on politics,religion,PC whatever but lets be a little more sensitive. That said apology accepted welcome back to the fold.

Agreed.