Bad Penny

Wold

HI SC!

Welllll I turned up, again....

Thought I would check in, say HI! (HI!! ) before I bury myself...

So much for catching up! Doesn't appear that things have slowed down any. Course, checking in more then once every six months or so might help.

For those of you who are bored and nothing else to do... here's an update...

I still have only 5 kids and none in the oven.

The blue 2 door sport coupe Lincoln bit the dust (tranny did) @ 211K miles and I now have a '96 white Mustang Cobra (305HP) rag top. Yea, I know, I live in Alaska and got a rag top. Why? 'Cause I'm NUTS! BTW, it's a lot of fun on snow & ice....

I still have 2 jobs and I'm just now starting to build my house. Myself. Well, except the excavation, foundation, and framing.... Anyway, it's 4400Sq ft. w/ 860Sq ft. 3 car garage, 3 stories though 1400Sq ft will be unfinished. Oh, and the bank says I have 12 months to have the project completed.

Why so big on the house?? I have four daughters that will soon be teenagers... How much room would YOU want?!?

And in the midst of this, some how some way I'm going to have to find time to play the game......

It's good seeing ya'll around too!

It's amazing what kind of presents those cat's will leave on your doorstep!

Oh yea, it's got a great heater! Even @ -20F it keeps up w/ NO problem!

305HPs are enough for now... 5 grand and I could bolt on ~150 more HP, but w/ the house project it'll have to wait. Not to mention, it's 10 grand if I blow the motor.

BTW, I launched BCM, first thing I know, I have intruders on board..... AND THEY SHOT RESNIG!!!!

I thought intruders weren't supposed to be helpful?