What Pre-1985 Video Game Character Are You? (small pics included)

Epsilon 5

Take the quiz!

My result :

0.pngI am Pacman.

I am an aggressive sort of personality, out to get what I can, when I can. I prefer to avoid confrontation, but sometimes when it's called for, I can be a powerful character. I tend to be afflicted with munchies constantly. What Video Game Character Are You?

[ 11-28-2002, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: Epsilon 5 ]

This is rich

I am a Space-invader.

I will happily recruit the help of friends to aid me in getting what I want. I have no tolerance for people getting in my way, and I am completely relentless until any threats or opposition are removed. I try to be down-to-earth, but something always seems to get in the way.

Guest Grayfox

I am a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.

thats pretty accurate... these people should be doing horoscopes

8.png

quote:

When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself.

Yeah that's about right...kinda weird...I love that game!

5.png

What's mine is mine, and I make sure everyone knows it. Nobody invades my space without permission - I'd destroy everything I own before letting someone take it from me. I tend to be forward-facing, which is both a strength and a weakness.

(If you were not a Base-defender you would be Pacman.)

http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame.pl'>4.pngherf>I will happily recruit the help of friends to aid me in getting what I want. I have no tolerance for people getting in my way, and I am completely relentless until any threats or opposition are removed. I try to be down-to-earth, but something always seems to get in the way.

LOL...Look out base defenders!!

[ 11-28-2002, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: Rosko ]

14.pngI am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Actually, I played the game quite a bit as a kid -- I think I kept this one arcade alive single-handedly for several months... My favorite game of the era was Space Zap -- How I went from a fat teenager to a moderately thin one was by spending my allowance and my lunch money on the arcade....

(Kids, don't try this at home. This is reserved for professional idiots, and should not be attempted without the proper gear....)

I am a Scorched Earth Tank.

When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself.

Hey Kiran what game is that then?

6.pngI am a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups. What Video Game Character Are You?

17.pngI am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble. What Video Game Character Are You?

Why?! Why would I be Mario! Oh god WHY!!!