Why do the French hate us?

Guest Grayfox

Guest Grayfox

found an interesting article here about why the french supposedly hate us.

i found it funny, and interesting that they hate someone who has pulled their asses out of the fire twice. if it wasnt for the US they would be speaking german right now.

thats gratitude for you reminds me of some people that live in this country

quote:

Why do the French hate us?

My thoughts on seeing the article on MSN was "Who gives a damn?"

AFTER EDIT:

POST 1600 BTW

I mean these are the same people who plant trees along roads because Germans like marching in the shade. Who cares what they think?

That's right Lotharr, the French have made such outstanding contributions to the world over the past century. Like uh... hmmm.... uh..... hmmm.....?

Like I said above. These are the same people who plant trees alongside roads because their neighbors the Germans love marching in the shade.

The article pretty much sums up France though, they have too many lucrative deals with Sadaam Hussein to want him ousted. He is worth too much to them.

You want to know why the French may hate Americans? Take a look at what's being written in this thread. Could it get any more insulting than this?

quote:

if it wasnt for the US they would be speaking german right now.

If it wasn't for the French Navy the US might still be a British colony!

quote:

thats gratitude for you

That's liberation for you: they have a right to disagree. Get used to it.

Of course the French don't hate the US. But it's sh** stirring like this that leads to bigger problems.

And personally I think we (Europe) plant trees along roadsides because it looks pretty

quote:

if it wasnt for the US they would be speaking german right now.

And if it wasn't for us (The British), what language would you all be speaking right now? In the words of Doctor Evil 'You know, we're not so different you and I'

[ 02-01-2003, 05:58 AM: Message edited by: PowerCow ]