Happy Birthday to me!!

Yes, today I turn 38 years old.

For my birthday I got a new job, was layed off from my old one on the 31st of December.

This job is not only a better job, I am the National Sales Manager for the company, it also is paying me about 1/3 more money then my old one.

My first appointment is with my old bosses at my old company. Talk about a small world.

Should blow them away when they see me walk in the door to talk to them. They want to sell my company parts, and I get to make the decision whether they do or not. Life is GOOD!! LOL

Revenge is sweet too, LOL.

So, anyway, happy Birthday to me, I am going to have some fun!!

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr. WeeGee:

Happy 38th you ultra-conservative nutcase (Joke, but I am still against most of what you say!!)

Ditto

hope you're having a good one...

quote:

Jaguar

My first appointment is with my old bosses at my old company. Talk about a small world.

Should blow them away when they see me walk in the door to talk to them. They want to sell my company parts, and I get to make the decision whether they do or not. Life is GOOD!! LOL

That's gotta be sweet.

Hit them hard. Quality of goods. Backorders. On time deliveries. Proper invoicing. Reserve the ability to declare them a non responsible vendor and cancel the contract if they fail to meet agreed upon criteria.

Well, you know all that anyway. But Good luck. ]

Well, just to let you all know.

My Birthday was GREAT!!!

Went to my sisters for the party and just pigged out on my mothers homemade fried chicken and mashed potatoes, GOOD STUFF maynard!!

Got all kinds of good stuff, got a Linksys Cable/DSL router with built in firewall!! For when I move in 4 weeks and have cable, High speed internet, HURRAY, god I miss my DSL, and this 56K just sucks!!

Got a bunch of crazy games and books from my mother and an HP digital Camera, now THAT is WAY cool!! It is a very nice camera, 2.1 megapixel, 40 meg of ram, about 80 pictures on low, 50 on medium and 30 on high quality. REALLY nice!!

Got David Webers Honor Harrington, "War of Honor" and it includes a CD with EVERY Honor Harrington Book on it, so I can read while I'm on the road with my new laptop from work.

I had a VERY good birthday, oh, and the appointment got moved to next Wednesday, my Engineer had just gotten back from his honeymoon in Jamaica, his body was there, but his mind was somewhere else entirely. Told him to recharge for a week before we go and tackle the buttheads at my old job, so he rescheduled, they of course still do not know that I went to work for this new company, so it shuld be a REAL curveball, I like it, I LIKE IT A LOT!!! LOL

Boy you guys don't know Jag like I know Jag. He'll make his old bosses sweat and then do exactly what he thinks is right. Zero revenge factor. The guy may be to the right of Attila the Hun but he is full of integrity. Happy belated Jag.

You know Race, I cannot believe that you said that.

Thank you very much, that is high compliment to me, and you are right smack on the button too.

Yes, You do know me, what, are you psychic?

Thank you for such a high compliment.

Not psychic just perceptive and whether our politics agree or not the truth remains the truth.

Just finished a book you may find interesting , its called Integrity written by Stephen.H.Carter. Very insightful and on point. Good luck with your meeting.

[ 02-22-2003, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: Race Bannon IV ]

Echo,

I think folks forget we are all more alike than different on this site. Who else would spend hours mining Mars , Triton etc. or spend days organizing coordinated attacks on Gammulan colonies? Politics are just one aspect of a persons makeup and one I could overlook if I like the person enough. Now you may resume your cryin sissyboy!