Ahh Busy Update!

Akuma Minako

The girls back! *poses* Well if only to give you an update on my life and let you know I drop by every now and then!

Well ever since Tac stole me away from this little forum by sending me to the Gloves and Holly art agency I've been busy ever since!

Foss, Myself and my friend Jaquline have started up Jelly Jar Productions and will be offically registering it soon! Whoot! We'll be focusing on the gaming, movie and animation mostly with a little bit of artwork on the side!

I'm also taking Japanese currently and will be focusing on corrispondance courses from Joe Kuberts college of comics and animation. Very exciting. Foss has done some AWSOME 3D artwork and I really should have him post some stills of his work! He's come along nicely! (And yea, obviously we're still together).

Anyway I had to come tell you all since I'm so excited and I really do miss ya'll. *hugz* Hope you still remember me. As always kisses and huge hugs to all and I'll hopefully be on more often than I've been. Maybe once a week. Busy busy busy. Oyasumi Nassai (Goodnight!)

That's pretty damn cool.

I've been on the busy end of things with school, and Spring Break, and just whatever IRL stuff I have going on.

I lurk these boards, but I haven't posted much in ages to say that I've actually been here the whole time.

I'm sick from school today. Excuse me if some of my posts don't make sense today.

Gambatte?! (I'm not familiar with this one but I think it's somthing along the lines of welcome back so...) Hai! Arigato gozaimasu Tac-sama! O genki desu ka?

As for cels if we can get some scanned we'd love to show you! I'll see what I can do! Hah, and for gaming? I've only played BC once and I CRASHED the damn ship into a space station...A SPACE STATION DAMNIT! So anyway, yeah, I'm an old fart around here and I drop by every now 'n' then.

As for you mr. Lurker shame on you! *poke*

quote:

As for you mr. Lurker shame on you! *poke*

Blah. We've all been like....lurker...ish lately... I guess?

*pokes Akuma for the heck of it*

Heh. And they used to call me the energizer bunny of the forums.

...Then again, I did get really bored, and since I haven't even thought of BC in ages, decided to do this yesterday.

*gets poked and crumples on the floor in a helpless heap of human being.* Damnit! Don't you know I'm tickleish?!

Energizer Bunny, Tac the Killer Goldfish...Heck we all gots nicknames ne? I never got one myself though did I?!

• 2 weeks later...

Tac, Akuma Minako, im jelous now

Im SO glad im able to understand Japanese, Im SO mad at myself for being able to WRITE Japanese

Glad im taking classes this summer

I envey you two keep up the good work

あなたへのよい運2 つは - ok so im able to write in THIS form of Japanese but not in other form (IE Arigato!, Konnichi-wah! Konbanwa!,)

I dont speak nor write it, I just know a little of the language. The 3 months I spent in Tokyo were the best in my life, too bad I was stuck in the crappiest ever immersion method language classes, I didn't learn much from them .

My advice: dont ever go to Japan to study language without taking intro to japanese language in your city first.

"I never got one myself though did I?!"

I got one!!! (Ban-Banana!)

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

*passes out*

It must be Lurkers Return month!

It's good to see you're still "lurking" around Akuma! Hope things continue to go well for you!

You know, I have a rough enough time with English, I don't even want to think about what I would do with the Japanese language!