Halo for the PC!!

It won't include co-op support. Apparently, it would be "too hard" for them to implement.

Sad, considering how it was one of the chief reasons I was looking forward to the PC version in the first place. Playing in split-screen on the XBox gets tedious fast.

I really hope they don't screw this up. I'm hopeful my few gaming buddies with PS2's and Gamecubes will go out and buy the PC version and quit hoggin my couch to play my X-Box. I have never played Quake or Doom so I can't say Halo is the best FPS ever, but it's certainly the best I've ever played.Me myself I'll just wait for Halo2 (release date Sept 17th 2003) and skip the PC version.

Guest Grayfox

hmmmm halo for PC... i might actually invest in that one... when i get my PC upgraded of course.

race, remind me to talk to greg when im out there would you?

quote:

It won't include co-op support. Apparently, it would be "too hard" for them to implement.

I liked Halo on the Xbox. But I only liked it because of co-op. (though you couldn't see anything because of the split screen) I can't stand multiplay that has no goals or structure. (i.e. deathmatch) I hate the kill, get killed, respawn, kill, get killed, respawn, type of junk. It just does nothing for me.

What I want are some semi-complex/interesting mission objectives, a (semi) intelligent enemy, and a whole lot of freedom to accomplish those objectives using whatever resources are available. Co-op on Halo kinda felt like that to me.

Well, I that kills it for me. I guess thats one game I won't be buying.

quote:

Originally posted by SymporiuM:

I guess Halo never will show up to PC...

Unless I blatantly missed something somewhere, the game is still on-track for it's release within the next few months. Meanwhile, Halo 2 has been delayed until next year.