Who'se your Favourite Villain?

*runs back*

Oooh ooh! i got a good one

Dark Helmet!

presumably a few of you guys have seen Spaceballs and will agree with me when i say that he cracks me up

Guest Grayfox

quote:

And just WHAT is in that Pulp Fiction Briefcase, anyway?

i read somewhere (cant remember) that in the briefcase was marcellus wallace's soul.

hence the bandaid on the back of his head (he didnt have it when him and bruce willis were fighting in the pawnshop after vince and samuel jackson brought the case back. he had it at the beginning of that episode, but not in the pawn shop) and the "its beautiful" reference.

and who is Johnny The Homicidal Maniac?

quote:

Originally posted by Grayfox:

quote:

And just WHAT is in that Pulp Fiction Briefcase, anyway?

i read somewhere (cant remember) that in the briefcase was marcellus wallace's soul.

hence the bandaid on the back of his head (he didnt have it when him and bruce willis were fighting in the pawnshop after vince and samuel jackson brought the case back. he had it at the beginning of that episode, but not in the pawn shop) and the "its beautiful" reference.

and who is Johnny The Homicidal Maniac?

I had never even thought of that!! Makes sense, it sure was odd--the way everyone reacted to it. I better watch the movie again, armed with this new take on it. Thanks for the info!!

rvs