I absolutely LOVE my...

Charles Lindsey

...Grandfather clock.

Yes, you heard me right. I love my grandfather clock. I bought it for myself for Christmas. The Sun/Moon Dial is fake (painted on and doesn't move) but it's a real key wind mechanical movement with a swinging pendulum and beautiful chimes.

What do you "love"?

Eh, I was thinking more of the one single material possession you love but had actually thought people would include emotional things. That's fine. Of course I love my dog, parents, the internet, etc.

But I LOVE my grandfather clock. It is the one single fairly expensive purchase I have made that I do not regret one single iota.

i like my cell phone, since i just turned it back on and never used them before. i always hated seeing people use cell phones right next to land lines...but i figured i could use it for my job instead of a beeper.

Guest Grayfox

kids are automatically loved (at least mine is by me)

the one thing i love is a perfectly cooked medium rare steak... and a handgun, but ill take steak first

Guest Grayfox

ahhh yes... the one thing i do own that i love is my handgun... H&K USP .40 light, accurate as hell, and packs a punch. even has a spot cut for putting in a laser sight...

but like i said, ill take steak first

• 4 weeks later...

Pepper mill. Yup I love my pepper mill too. Fresh ground pepper has so much more taste than McCormicks Black Pepper you buy in the store.

I currently have Target's gourmet peppercorn blend which consists of Malabar Black from India, Indonesian Muntok White, Ros├® Pink, and green peppers form Brazil. Good stuff.

Guest Shingen

American-made BC Rich Warlock

Custom, handmade, 24 fret neck-thru solid mahogony body, ebony inverted crucifix inlays, solid black.

Seymour Duncan humbucker pickups.

Floyd Rose tremolo.