I absolutely LOVE my...

Charles Lindsey

quote:

A 5-foot long plush toy of a white Pernese dragon named Ruth. A friend of mine made it for me, and me being the PERN fan I am, I cant get rid of it

HOW did I miss this? I LOVE Anne McCaffrey.

Dragon Flight and Dragon Quest were great. The White Dragon was darn fine as well but she went towards tech. errrrghhhh

Dragon Song, Dragon Singer, and Dragon Drums are my favorites I think.

She went whacko though on Moreta's Ride. Very depressing. Plus too much backtiming.

Has Anne passed on? I recently read that her son has a book in the works that is going to concentrate more on watchwhers. Watchwhers are much underrated in my opinion.

I'm rambling now. I'll quit.

..... I think what I love most is my little ultralight and my ultralight pilot licence.Fly is what I always wanted to do and I achieved it,so they both are part of me and nothing (including womans) will separate us.I can say I completed one of my main goals for this live:D

I dont have a wife neither kids, but them would be the other most loved thing to me.

I love my apartment. It is in the middle of town, but has a nice creek behind it, lots of trees and wildlife. My miniature padio/balconie, 4x7, is my thinkin spot. I have crammed it with many plants. Wheat grass, Rye grass, Bamboo, Sage brush, Yellow sage, Vine maple, Cannibu... um never mind. And my shiny brass tank shell where i put my ciggarettes. I would imagine it is the only one in the city.

Others,,

-My rabbit

-My fossil and artifact collection

-My design studio

-My thoughts

• 3 weeks later...

I dont really know if I love any of my material possessions but I have this sword that I keep on my nightstand and every time I see it I always want to pick it up and shadow slice hehe (and I do) its great maybe i should join a kendo class or something.... hmm wait thats it I love martial arts!!! Been doing it since I was a lil kid

quote:

My dog Hercules. H rescued him from a cruel owner. His personality is changing right before my eyes. He is a Lab/Shepherd mix and a beautiful, great dog.

I hope you have good luck with him. Just give him lots of love. The animal love of my life, George, died several years ago. He was so smart and had an amazing vocabulary. He knew so many words and always remembered exactly where he left his ball. If most dogs have the mentality of a three year old I swear George was 7 or 8.

Here is my current dog

http://members.aol.com/clind10107/yard/yard010.jpg

I named him Radar because when he sees something he is interested in he locks on like radar. He is also a rescued dog. George died a week after my birthday. A week after that I got an email thru a friend about a dog that had been found downtown. I wasn't quite ready for another dog but I went and looked anyway. Oh he was wild and I still say he lives in his own little world. He is the Tasmanian Devil personified. Wild child. But he loves me.

For all that he is wild he is a sweetie when he finally gets tired. I have a litany of pet names I call him. Sweetie pie, Lotsa love, goody num nums, goody boy, goody kisses, and buttercup. He hates buttercup. It's the funniest thing I have ever seen. I can go thru my litany and he won't move but when I say buttercup he snatches his head up and gives me a dirty look. My newest one is pickle dog because he like pickles. He's not real sure about that one either.

• 4 weeks later...

My high carbon steel full tang, Windlass Steelcrafts Maciejowski "Warbrand" sword. I paid extra for the sharpening service, and it cuts through beach mats with ease (which is more than can be said for my stainless full tang katana).

The new set of high quality Kendo armor I am gradually putting together to replace my aging cheap set. So far just it's just the Tare but I would like to get new kote soon (holes are forming in the palm leathers).

I have been taking Kendo for about five years now and currently hold the rank of Nikkyu (brown belt as I recall, we don't actually wear colored belts in Kendo).

quote:

I always want to pick it up and shadow slice hehe (and I do) its great maybe i should join a kendo class or something

XOR, in Kendo we call striking at the air Suburi if you want to know. Take a good look around, there may be a class near you (though they do tend to be spread pretty thin, I only know of a couple in my entire state, so good luck searching for one).

My old NES. It's one of the oldest things that I own. When my friends come over to see it and everything though, they just say "Bah it's stupid. The graphics aren't good at all!"

*grumblecommunistsgrumble*