Man to bet all on Vegas roulette spin

Supreme Cmdr

I find I have a much better return spreading my bets across the Roulette table in $1.00+ increments on the inside...

The "Double or Nothing" is a good way of kicking yourself in the ass for the rest of your life by not choosing the other color. I took $100.00 to a roulette table, and playing only on the inside with $1.00 chips I had quadrupled my money in short order. It's just as easy to lose it though if you think too much about it.

I'm gonna laugh if it lands on 00 or 0

quote:

Originally posted by $iLk:

I find I have a much better return spreading my bets across the Roulette table in $1.00+ increments on the inside...

The "Double or Nothing" is a good way of kicking yourself in the ass for the rest of your life by not choosing the other color. I took $100.00 to a roulette table, and playing only on the inside with $1.00 chips I had quadrupled my money in short order. It's just as easy to lose it though if you think too much about it.

I'm gonna laugh if it lands on 00 or 0

Isn't there a switch the house has under the table to cause just such a spin?

Guest Grayfox

lmao... for one thing, ANY wheel game is a house game period. youd almost have better luck at the lottery. he is however going red/black instead of the other myriad of combos on the roulette wheel (odd, even, 1-10 etc...) so he has about a 45% chance (- the 00) of winning.

and no there is no "switch" under the table... maybe only in the 30's but not now.

and i think this guys a real mook for wanting to do this on a roulette wheel... if he really wanted to press his luck he should be doing this on a craps table

I see this going two ways:

The dumbass tries again and loses

OR

A bunch of other people emulate him with about only 20% of them winning

Either way - house wins.

Yup, he said he wouldn't bet again but who knows.

The house always wins. I wouldn't take the risk, if i have earned so much (or maybe not so much) from my own hard work i would not go the crazy way and play with my life that way, never. And i assume he doesn't have a family to maintain or something like that, does he?

This world is full of so much incompetence, inmaturity, irrational-i-do-what-i-feel type of persons that they hide behind them the way things should be done, therefore, dragging the new generations (yeah, mine included and i can assure all this because i'm still in school and always see live evidence of all this mess)

to its doom, and very few stand against what is going on or even notice it at all.

Well,nothing more to say here.