Ghost/Demon caught on tape.

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

LOL... what does a demon need with a lantern?

Anyone see Goonies? That thing looks like Sloth.. lol. Aww well it is great fun to watch but I would take it with a grain of salt.

Oh and the "meat" that is even more fake looking than the demon costume... this looks like a Scooby Doo mystery to me heheh.

Oh and yes I do ghost hunting myself and have had some weird occurences during stake outs of haunts but this is way over the top heheh. Myrtles Plantation in Louisiana was cool, had a very strange occurence there on the outside of the house... and the St. James Hotel in Cimarron New Mexico is also a hell of a place to spend the night... I had a lot of weird stuff happen to me there. Either place is worth a stay and a lil investigation... if this is your kinda thing.

Peace

I am a true beliver of all that is "strange and unusual" I think the site is interesting and a good story...minus the coyotes howling and stones and meat. Also any aboandon property will have pentacles on the walls and words like die or turn back written all over the place.

I think any pictures that you have to squint

at and try to see what others see doesn't make for a good ghost story.

I get more scared by the stories themselves, they are often ruined by a picture. I like when you see something on film that makes the hair all over your body stand up and you are afraid to turn around..in your own surroundings.

I'm actually working on founding a kind of club/organization that does paranormal research. There's plenty of those out there already, I know - but most of them are just clubs for bullshyte artists.

I've had my own share of bizarre experiences (and no, they're not *small* experiences either, these are the kinds of stories you'd usually only hear about in movies) so you can't debate with me on the existence of ghosts/aliens - that's about as useful as trying to convince me that I'm a woman.

Anyhoo, someday I'll get around to doing AlienReligion.org and writing a book about my theories (the lost history, etc).

I'll leave you with a couple chilling facts, though: Ghosts and aliens are not only real, you are in constant contact with them even if you don't know it. Furthermore, they are very closely related. These creatures can be very territorial - most are malicious, but some just want to be left alone. Oh yeah, and ghosts aren't dead people... at least, not *human* people.

Yes, I'm deadly serious.

Oh yeah - and identifying/calling on them is very, very bad. There are actually forms of a magic based around spirit calling/binding. Getting involved with this stuff can result in something I call the 'Pandoras Box Phenomenon.' Once you open yourself to that piece of reality, you will be dealing with it for the rest of your life... sometimes longer (as the phenomenon can pass down several generations in certain circumstances).

As intrigued as I am by this topic, talking about this stuff always makes me feel uncomfortable. Funny that. Thanks for the sleepless night!

Come on Scrivener... talk about a tease. What do you mean you haven't had small experiences and what do you mean aliens and ghosts are related? I believe in the paranormal but I do not go into anything without a frame of mind firmly based in reality. I know from personal experience that there is more to life around us than can be conveyed by the five senses.

Let me know if you ever seriously consider starting a paranormal research group I would be interested in hearing what your plan is. Of course I'd also like to hear your thoughts on these "experiences" and the ghost/alien connection so that I can be certain you aren't a fruit loop LOL. Seriously, you're right there are a lot of BS artists and kooks involved in the paranormal and I choose not to actively seek them out. What I'm thinking from what you said is that you believe aliens and ghosts are just demons... are you one of "those" people?

Takvah

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

quote:

I'll leave you with a couple chilling facts, though: Ghosts and aliens are not only real, you are in constant contact with them even if you don't know it. Furthermore, they are very closely related. These creatures can be very territorial - most are malicious, but some just want to be left alone. Oh yeah, and ghosts aren't dead people... at least, not *human* people.

Yes, I'm deadly serious.

Oh yeah - and identifying/calling on them is very, very bad. There are actually forms of a magic based around spirit calling/binding. Getting involved with this stuff can result in something I call the 'Pandoras Box Phenomenon.' Once you open yourself to that piece of reality, you will be dealing with it for the rest of your life... sometimes longer (as the phenomenon can pass down several generations in certain circumstances).

As intrigued as I am by this topic, talking about this stuff always makes me feel uncomfortable. Funny that. Thanks for the sleepless night!

Thats an interesting point of view you have. It sounds a lot like Scientology to me.

I made this thread mostly as a joke becuase the video was pretty cool. I dont think that Aliens or Ghosts in the traditional sense exist. I think they are pretty much all Masquerading Demons, nepheliem and the like.

Yeah a lot of people are of this belief, that aliens and ghosts are demons. That's why I asked Scriv if he was of that school of thought. There is a whole subculture in the paranormal realm that devotes itself to making people aware that demons are playing them to diminish their faith. A strange topic for this forum no doubt but I was just curious ... I'm always interested to hear people's thoughts and about their experiences.

Who knows what these supernatural occurences are... I guess that's what compels us to read stories and visit sights like Bartonmansion

Peace

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

It not just about attacking faith. Its also about trying to control world events and the tide of culture and the like.

Nepheliem as an example are believed to be the offspring of the joining of fallen angels, or fallen spirit beings and Human females. The Nepheliem were all destryed in the great deluge. Thus their "souls" or whatever are neither Human, nor Angel and are wandering around doing whatever they are doing until the last days, millenial reign etc..

Guest Shingen

I finally got the video to work ( it was quicktime, which I hate), but has anyone noticed that the written version of events doesn't really match the video version??

I really hate buzz-words. Buzz words, or popular media titles, vary widely based on culture, location, and time period. Bigfoot, for example, also goes by the names Yeti, Sasquatch, Windigo, Meh Teh, Bearman, Bushman, Windman, Almast, Arulataq, etc and the list goes on.

People don't often think of Bigfoot in the same terms they think of ghosts and aliens... paranormal animals have their own category among paranormal researchers - cryptozoology. This area of study merely catalogues the more beastly seeming creatures, but I assure you that they are cut of the same cloth.

There is a great many entities to cover and they all have their own distinctive characteristics - but they also share certain aspects. Bigfoot is no animal - he is very much a spirit of the forest. He is seen when he wishes to be, and when he thinks it will serve his purpose, which is more often than not to scare off those tresspassing on his land. You generally don't have to worry about them, they just want you to go away.

Ghosts can be strikingly similar - only they, for the most part, have no problem setting up shop closer to civilization. They are less cautious with their appearances as well - but can be as intangible as a wisp or as solid and tangible as the friend standing next to you who just pissed himself of fright.

But wait, there's more - Aliens are closely related to the incubus/succubus phenomenon. There are plenty of entities that enjoy meddling with humans and creatures and some of them work in tandem. These 'aliens' aren't from outer space at all - just like the rest of the creatures I've mentioned - they're extradimensional for lack of a better word.

There's also more obscure subjects - like Mothman. Whenever I get into a discussion on that topic I get very uneasy (for no explainable reason) so I won't go too far into it. However, *that* entity has been recorded by more ancient civilizations than almost any other - you may have also heard it called Thunderbird.

Now keep in mind that none of this is completely absolute - entities are as varied and divers as the human race, if not moreso... and many are shapeshifters.

Keep in mind that just researching this stuff alone is a dangeroud buisness, and can trigger Pandoras Box phenomenon. It's very possible that something as simple as accidentally speaking a name can do the trick. At the very least you could wind up getting that beings unwanted attention.

As for the demon hypothesis - it's *almost* right - but it's not what you think. When you say the words 'angel' you think of a beautiful man or woman in a long white flowing gown with white wings - you don't think of a hideous wingless beast with the head of a goat, the body of a man, and eagles talons for hands... do you? Likewise when I say 'demon' you are most likely to envision red skin and pitch forks - not a shining prysmatic ball of light.

Faeries, ghosts, bigfoot, aliens, shadow people - these things are real.

BTW - yes, I am serious about founding my own research group - even though I think such a group would end in disaster. After all, "Your not supposed to tell anyone." >;[

As for this video? Don't think I'm going to make a call. I'll just add the location to my list of places to check up on - right after Black Star Canyon.

You can believe or not, but there's no way to convey the full breadth of what I believe without spending lots and lots of time making my case for the multitude of issues the topic encompasses. Friends, family, and coworkers are unfortunate enough to have spent enough time around me that I freak them out when I start talking about it. They know I'm serious

Anyhoo, most people who I talk to come to the conclusion that they're better off NOT knowing the truth. And I'd have to agree - hence Pandoras Box. You'll have a much happier life the less you know. But if you're like me, your lust for knowledge outweighs any cost.

[ 08-03-2004, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: Scrivener ]

This weekend I'm off on another ghost hunt... so I guess that lust for knowledge of the unknown is outweighing the costs. I approach these things with a hearty dose of skepticism and a pinch of philosophy. So far it has served me well. Hopefully my luck will hold out. I hope some time we'll be able to consult notes Scrivener.

Peace

Takvah

Scrivener and Takvah,

I too have some very...incredible...experiences and I would REALLY like to discuss with you all in a more real time environment (chat room or IM). I understand if it makes you feel uncomfortable to talk about this stuff, I know how you feel. However, if either of you two would be up for a chat, please send me a PM and we will organize something?

Oh yeah, and as for the video....I'm sorry...I don't believe it...it's just too "neat." I mean, the ghost is just there waiting for them to turn the camera? Also, if you stpo the video and look at it slowly, when the cameramans flashlight hits the "Ghost" the "ghost" appears solid. While I suppose this is possible, it seems like it it's very likely.

Secondly, when their flashlights hit the "lantern." You can still see the flame as clear as day. It seems more like a more modern light source than a flame too. Anyway, I'm very skeptical at best.

Edit: Now that I've read the story I totally think this is a fake. I only watched the video previously but lets point a few things out.

quote:

Cody said that he seemed to have the same feeling he had the night before and was not going to be going in. Tanya agreed and the two of them decided to hike back to the car

How incredibly convenient. So now we have two people whos whereabouts are unable to be determined. Maybe what we saw was Cody trying to scare the two?

quote:

It got to the point where I was so nervous that I wasnÔÇÖt even looking through the viewfinder. I was just holding the camera and pointing in the direction of where I was looking.

Yet he was fortunate enough to get such a great shot of this ghost? Wow. Thats pretty good for an ameteur video recorder...

quote:

The rocks seemed to be placed into a more symmetrical pattern around the piece of meat.

This is the second mention of the meat. It apparently had been there for at least two days yet he makes no mention of it smelling or anything like that? Interesting...

quote:

This part was terrifying, because when it came out it was at least ten inches taller than I. And I stand at 6ÔÇÖ7ÔÇØ tall which meant that this demon was about 7ÔÇÖ5ÔÇØ tall. I was completely frozen in place while I was standing right in front of this thing.

No way. From the video, he had no time to judge height especially if he was that scared. Furthermore, he was OBVIOUSLY not frozen in place because there is less than 1 1/2 seconds before he sees the "Ghost" and then splits. I have a hard time buying this part too.

Summarily, it all seems like convenient misdirection. I mean, he points the camera at the closet this "ghost" came out of. Then he has people distracted looking at something on the left side of the room while someone walks over to the closet and gets in it(which, by the way, may explain why one of the flashlights briefly goes off to the right side of the room while they are looking at the object wedged in the door) and then suddenly a noise is heard. This one smells...

[ 08-04-2004, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: Bandus ]

I'm available for a meeting online anytime... just let me know if you feel like chatting it's all good with me. I happen to approach these things more from the scientific than the spiritual. I have no Ouija board with me to communicate with the "spirits" or anything like that. I had crazy stuff happen to me when "something" was trying to communicate with me and I had not gone out of my way to commune with it. I was trying to sleep and somewhere between the realm of sleep and waking is where this "thing" kept me. My wife witnessed the whole thing and the dramatic temperature changes that occured in the room when I would wake... and then doze. I was awake, I could see what was going on ... but I could not get up. I'll elaborate if you care to hear about it.

This weekend I am off to Cassadaga... I have to say this is a "spiritualist" community and I'm going there partly to see if these people are charlatan freaks but mostly to see if I can hook up with a group of North Florida paranormal researchers to see if they can point me in any directions. The hotel I'm staying at is supposedly haunted... might be CONVENIENT... *yawns*, we'll see. I have the High 8 charged, the cameras loaded with all kinds of film and the EMF detector ready for action *snickers*.

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

Well unless any of you can top my Bigfoot experience while camping in Montana in 1996...

*yawn*...

Nothing is scary to me after that one.

(yes i am serious)