...grab a new set of Pampers.

Supreme Cmdr

Guest Antti Junkkari

Yea. Is it a render picture or is it a render picture?

------------------

Fleet Cmdr Junkkari, GCV-Karhu

Orion Fleet Leader

Member of Dragon Council

www.orionf.pp.fi

"Von Finnland bis zum Schwarzen Meer"

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SC,

Yeah, that's it, let's see what one of those babies looks like exploding. I'm playing in 3D now and those explosons are killer!!! What are the explosions gonna look like in 3020? BC3 in 3D is killer, but after what I've seen with what you're doing with 3020, I just gotta ask. smile.gif Please. smile.gif

I want my 3020, like yesterday!!!

------------------

CMDR Jaguar

GCV Excelsior

This is not just a game, It's a life unto itself!!

Derek:...I....(gasp)....I.....(choke).....(long pause)....WOW.....(grips computer desk)...GEE.....(right hand goes to left chest).....(gasp).....(head hits desk top)...(moan).....(silence).........

Derek: When I regained conscience, I went back and looked at all those pics that I have been saving for when life gets a little to busy.

Derek: When I regained conscience for the second time I had a stiff belt. I think that I'll recover. I've sent a detatchment of Marines down to you to secure a copy of BC3020ad or not to come back smile.gif">...<P>------------------

Cmdr. Maxamillian (MAX)

GCV-Dreadnaught

ICQ#34741

GALCOMPRIME

Shipsmotto: "Retreat? Hell!"

Better keep the radios turned down on that Starcarrier. If you set up sympathetic vibrations in that tuning-fork somebody stuck on the nose, it'll shake the whole ship apart.

I can already hear the Commander:

...eeeeeEEEEEeeeeeEEEEE...

"Damn, whats that annoying sound? Get me Engineering."

...eeeeeEEEEEeeeeeEEEEE...

"Aye, Commander, it's that last fragment we hit. Set the whole forward hull on the poor lassie to ring'n like a Christmas chime. She'll settle down after I shift some stores around ta change her balance."

-------

smile.gif I couldn't resist. Seriously, she looks wicked, but the first thing I saw before expanding the window to full screen was just a giant tuning fork.

The design does have one additional advantage: if her weapons systems go down, the crew could stretch a big elastic band between the points and fling stuff at the enemy. "Here, eat this spare shuttle reactor, you lousy Gammulan bugger."

------------------

Cmdr Pherrett

GCV-STRATOS

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

-- George Santayana

"You got to change your evil ways"

--Carlos Santana

[This message has been edited by Lynx Pherrett (edited 08-08-99).]

But think, if you were in an atmosphere, the ringing would be VERY audible outside the ship. Talk about your psychological weapon! Every time you hit the thing, I screams at you!

Actually I like the forked nose. Just the place to stick a BFG.

------------------

Commander Badgerius, GCV Diligence

Like the new shots of the Aestrom and the S Fighter! Great Work.

One question: Are all of the ships going to have the same general paint scheme (military grey)? This scheme looks fantastic, but it would also be cool if some of the alien ships had different paint schemes to make them seem more alien - so it doesn't look like everyone purchased their ships from the same manufacturer (perhaps the "organic" black and yellow textures from the early BC3020 trailer). On the other hand, this could be difficult because different races share the same ships.

Whatever - sorry for rambling.

Keep up the great work!!!

[This message has been edited by canusa (edited 08-09-99).]

ROFLMAO!!! Cmdr. Pherrett, that was just too good. Some of you commanders have a great sense of humor. Keep me laughing!!

Those latest are the greatest SC, and now how long am I gonna have to save to get my BC3020AD. (My round about way of asking when are you releasing?) Give me a time, you're killing me SC!!!! smile.gif

I want my 3020, like yesterday!!! smile.gif

------------------

CMDR Jaguar

GCV Excelsior

This is not just a game, It's a life unto itself!!

Guest LabRat

Perhapse borrow from the 3D FPS genre. They use a limited number of models. But each model can wear many different "skins".

Also this could translate into the BC3K Online series as allowing commanders to customise their hull markings.

On a side note, I was looking through some old CD's of mine and I found that I still had this:

BATTLECRUISER:3000AD DEMO V3.00

The files are dated Feb. 22, 1993

------------------

+------+

|LabRat|

+------+

Sc what is up your sleeve?I haven't seen ANYTHANG like this before and I can say that I am more than impressed!SC keep em comming and keep me guessing...Make me so that I start to pull out my hair "like now"!

Anyway GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

A fool chatters as the wiseman listens...