...get your pampers here while they're dry

Supreme Cmdr

I have been studying ancient Parias-speak for some time now. Please, allow me to trasnlate:

Er... erk? (Could these shots possibly get any cooler?)

Aergh... (Sweet...)

• 2 weeks later...

SC- I hope the little speck in front of the NIGHTSTAR isn't a BATTLECRUISER, if it is, then someone is in for some serious hurts... Super, just super. That FIRESTORM is one mean looking critter.

Bye the way SC, the doctor said that I could get out of the jacket if I stop talking about the new BC32k, I said I would,(fingers crossed). He says that I'm smiling too much and that this nice little shotty will fix me right up,hehehehe. What he don't know, huh?

Dribble, drool, oops; could I have another pampers please smile.gif">...<P>------------------

Cmdr. Maxamillian (MAX)

GCV-Dreadnaught

ICQ#34741

GALCOMPRIME

Shipsmotto: "Retreat? Hell!"

Wow.

I was going to ask for a Nightstar pic, but I knew better. To Everybody involved in the Eternal Diligence thread: NIGHTSTARS ARE ARE VESPERON SHIPS!!!!

------------------

Commander Badgerius, GCV Diligence

Very, very nice.

But, the pic of the Firestorm brings up an interesting, albeit small, tactical question. If I fly my fighter/shuttle/battlecruiser(?) between all of the Firestorm's legs(?) and it fires at me but misses, would it cause damage upon itself?

I would surmise that it would, but who knows? (Well, the SC does. Will he tell?)

If it's a feature under wraps, I can deal with that. I have patience.

Ooops, that was fast, my patience seems to have left. What to do... >

Thats an lfighter in that shot, not a Battlecruiser. smile.gif

Scotty, the turrets are mounted on the arms, so, they can't fire within that arc, especially since the fighter launch bay is on the centerline. So, if you fly thru there, you should be immune to turret fire but will probably get caught by fighter fire if you are being chased. Its about tactics.

The fighter compliments remain the same. Check your BC3K v2.0x manual. These ships aren't new (only the MK3 Battlecruiser, is) and Jason is just building new ones and adhering to my specs that he should not stray too far from the overall design (you can't do that when you have a franchise). He's doing a kick-ass job. When I saw that Firestorm, I couldn't believe it. Jason takes 2-3 days to do an advanced ship+textures, thats the attention to detail and specs he's putting in.

btw, I just posted the S24 Raven I just signed off on.

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 08-19-99).]

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone visualize a caption for this one? It kinda reminds me of that series (you know the one SC) with a rag-tag fleet venturing across the galaxy looking for a new home. This has a new twist though. This Armada seems to be looking for those low life scum suckers that ran them off from their original home. smile.gif

------------------

Rattler, Spectre, Insurgent One

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Nothing ever vanished for Houdini by his simple wishing it away!"