New deck 1 bridge screen shots

Supreme Cmdr

This new shots is a mind-altering exprince.

I'm too stunted.

When bc32 comes out I will lose my job, lose my everyhing I got. Becoming a homeless person. Well the only homeless person on the street with a pIII 500 on my shopping cart. I will then invest some money on some heavy firearms to protect my computer and my game. Let's see AK-47. There goes all my food stamps....blah blah, I doubt I will really lose my job. I will just get my boss to play this game. Then he maybe he will give me a rise!! hehehehe...

Are those out the window shots real? Dose the in game universe like that! DOPE!!

[This message has been edited by SpacePhish (edited 08-17-99).]

SC,

You are the meanest, cruelist, unmentionable, etc. etc, that I have ever met. You are the biggest Sadist!!! You are torturing me to the Nth degree!!!

I am drooling at the mouth like some rabid dog, and it's all your fault.

I went out and bought my best friend BC3000AD 2.00 and then printed out the new manual and the appendix, and then I am going to teach him how to play the game. Now I feel SOOOOO guilty, I have now introduced him to a terrible awful person, meaning you, who loves to torture and tease your commanders until we are ready for a mental institution!!! smile.gif

YOU ARE SO CRUEL!!! wink.gif

But PLEASE!!!! Don't stop, I am a masochist at heart!!! smile.gifsmile.gif

I love this stuff, you and your team are incredible!!!! smile.gif

I want my BC3020AD, Like yesterday!!! wink.gif

------------------

CMDR Jaguar

GCV Excelsior

This is not just a game, It's a life unto itself!!

[This message has been edited by Jaguar (edited 08-17-99).]

Very cool. That is one big bridge.

I'm having trouble relating the bridge on the deck plans with the one I'm seeing. The upper bridge seem to have enough stations for all the officers, so what's on the lower bridge? Please tell me it's the new feature (classified)! Is the turbolift in any of the screenshots?

Oh, there seems to be a problem with deck1i.jpg. Nothing major, just that the thumbnail doesn't seem to match the pic.

Can't wait to the Cmdr's quarters! With the whirpool bathtub!

Keep it up!

Sorry about babbling, I'm excited, and suffering from insomnia.

------------------

Commander Badgerius, GCV Diligence

I stand corrected.

I see you've taken some pointers from the bridge design of the Diligence: no chairs. smile.gif

Just kidding, I'm not taking credit or anything

------------------

Urgh... zpla- druh?

I think I'm catching Parias speak. Help me!

WOWOWOWOWOWOW biggrin.gif

------------------

Commander Ben Zwycky GCV Svoboda

ISS Fleet

"Nakonec pravda vitezi" (in the end the truth wins)

Well, I'm still looking for the "Mr. Coffee" machine... I always drink coffee before watching the Radar. :-)

Awesome!

------------------

Fleet Commander

Daniel "Tac" Londono

GCV Usagi

=Wraith Fleet=

"Hard,Fast, Furious...FIRST!"

What Jaguar said wink.gif

This it to cool!!!!!

SC you are making it hard to be a married man. Never thought I would be looking forward to a first person perspective game but you've got the butterflies rolling!!

Great Job smile.gif!!!!!!

Windows-

An average operating system developed by xerox and stolen by B Gates. Marketed as the pinnacle of computer achievements, and generally accepted as such by Eskimos with iceboxes and people who own swampland in Florida.

Oh you meant the viewport!! oh silly me. If the viewport is real-time in 1st person mode (which it isn't for 3020, if I recall) then I would say that's a placeholder graphic. Otherwise I would guess it's window dressing (no pun intended) wink.gif

PS this is all guesswork. How'd I do SC?

------------------

SC- I looked at the bridge shots and can't believe that it is the same game. I'll be spending an awful lot of time roaming around my battlecruiser, poking into all the nooks a crannies. Then I will stop off at the star stations and roam around them. After that I'll head for the planets and roam around them. I think that should take me a few months of sleepless nights. Bye the way, does the outside action go on hold when in the first person mode. I know that if you go to Tactical, Navigatioal, or Logistics

the game pauses the action. If I would be roaming the ship in real time then I'll have to park the BC somewhere safe. Wouldn't want

to loose my ship while relaxing in the bar, looks bad on the record:

(RP)

(Sound of general allert throughout the ship)

"Captain, Captain we have intruders on board and the whole Insurgent Fleet is powering up their weapons"

"Huh?"

"Where is the Captain? The last time I saw him he was poking around the 'Last Outpost'!"

(BOOM) "We are out of combat kits........"

end(RP)

Oh well, These little teasers of yours are starting to unhinge my grasp on reality, which wasn't to strong to begin with...

Thanx SC for the peek into the future, sort of like showing pictures of your baby peeking

out from under a blanket. Please don't delay too long, I might get committed before it is released....LOL smile.gif">....<P>------------------

Cmdr. Maxamillian (MAX)

GCV-Dreadnaught

ICQ#34741

GALCOMPRIME

Shipsmotto: "Retreat? Hell!"

[This message has been edited by Maxamillian (edited 08-17-99).]

Badger, the chairs weren't in yesterday's version because Shawn did not put them in when Roger sent them. They are in now and I'll probably upload some more. Other changes have been made here and there.

No, the action will pause when you switch to FPP because they are two separate engines. In BC:3030AD, this won't be the case. However, BC:3020AD also has a virtual bridge which has nothing to do with the FPP engine. No more cockpit bitmaps. I can't say anything else beyond that. Read GNN.

Guest Hunter

Wait? There's a BAR on the BC?? Sheesh.....and all those times I could have used a shot of tequila when my BC was burning all around me.

"Ohhhhh HECK! LET IT BURN!!!!{burp}

Drool, slobber, slobber, sh@#!!! is my keyboard supposed to smoke like that?

SC,

Gorgeous, that's the only way to describe it, absolutely, f@#$%$%@, gorgeous!!!! smile.gif

GOOD JOB!! wink.gif

As Usual.

I want My BC3020AD, like yesterday!!! smile.gif

------------------

CMDR Jaguar

GCV Excelsior

This is not just a game, It's a life unto itself!!

SC- Looks like that Commander's chair could really grab you.. Great look, even the star field looks great. I don't know if I will last this out, my grip on sanity is getting very thin. mfiskrutjg kgjooxkxmvhhhr jjf, oops sorry, slipped for a minute.

It's a great job Derek, thank all the craftsmen for a job well done. Maybe something special for your loyal misfits, huh, huh? >------------------

Cmdr. Maxamillian (MAX)

GCV-Dreadnaught

ICQ#34741

GALCOMPRIME

Shipsmotto: "Retreat? Hell!"

[This message has been edited by Maxamillian (edited 08-18-99).]

[CHATTER]

WARNING: this message is for adults only! It discusses explicit alcohol consumation! If you are under the legal age to read such messages (or drink the stuff discussed herein), please skip this message! biggrin.gif

Hunter wrote:

quote:

Sheesh.....and all those times I could have used a shot of tequila when my BC was burning all around me.

"Ohhhhh HECK! LET IT BURN!!!!{burp}

This guy has the right attitude! smile.gif

[/CHATTER]

Greetings.

------------------

Commander Joe Gudihl

GCV-Dark Star

=Wraith Fleet=

Commander, Marauders Wing

"Remember, we are trained professionals... Don't try this at home!"

Official Tester

Battlecruiser Series

[This message has been edited by Thomas Siemens (edited 08-18-99).]

I bet the chair made from 31st century leather. Real leather, not the sythetic kind. Must of cost a fortune!....

Drinking and flying bc shouldn't mix. Still if your hull is breached and down to 20%, half your marine is dead. You don't know where the hell you officers ran to after that Gam Chemical gernard explode in the bridge. And you are surronded by sadist Gam marines who enjoys torturing Galcom commander for a hobby. You say to yourself, oh well what the hell, few shots now wouldn't hurt :-). And that time when I hotboxed th... ahhh nevermind.

[This message has been edited by SpacePhish (edited 08-18-99).]

[RP ON]

Commander Badgerius stared at the newest technical specification of the Starion bridge. He thought of his own bridge, which had been built before the Supreme Commander had reached the rank of Commander, with it's stations that had no chairs at all. He looked over to the corner of his quarters, where his hammock hung, with extra cargo piled underneath.

"I'll bet that ship has a bed for her Commander. I wonder if I can requisition one of those chairs for my bridge?"

[RP OFF]

I like it. I like it a lot, but if my crew see these screenshots, I'll have a hundred transfer requests on my hands. wink.gif

------------------