GHQ sneak peak

Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks more complete now, SC. I really like how it looks though. now I wonder how Spectre looks..... biggrin.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV- Eclipse

Chief Security Officer

Learning is not compulsory... Neither is survival.

Hey guy's. I must say, that's an awesome pic. It's been a long time since i've visited, and i hope one of you can refresh my memory. There won't be first-person in the space stations in BCM, right? There will be first-person in spcae stations in BC3020.

Is that right? Because if there is, and the space stations look that good, i might never get in my battlecruiser. I'll just run around the station all day.

Dave: Yeah, from what I understand, that's correct, the pic is of a pre-rendered (mainly static) internal view of the station. However, you can run around in first person through most of the rest of the game, you can even go for a space-walk on the outside of the station =)

Chris here. I have an off topic question. Does anyone still have the old "Strike Pack" test mod? Back then it was called the Battle Crusier Strike Pack so I am just calling it from that. I haven't been able to to get to the URL that has the patch. But if anyone want's it I do still have it. I only ask beacuse I want a friend to download it and I can't seem to send it to him.

Anyway back on topic. I thank that the SC was adding EVERYTHANG to walk in and out of with the TE PACK. It was only said that BC:M was going to ship with ONLY the Battle Crusier MK3-2-1. Anyway, I shure as hell love it when you can fly in the SS with your own hands. It gives me that fealing of smile.gif control.

See ya...

------------------

Cmdr. Chris Alan Blair

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV-Ticonderoga

I think I've still got it sitting on my other computer.. she's turned off at the moment, but I'll power 'er up and take a look-see for ya smile.gif Contact me on ICQ (1293359) and I'll send it to you. I'd assume you're referring to the quick-n-dirty hardware test thingy that was released awhile back? Where you could run around a small chunk of your cruiser, toss grenades, stuff like that?

------------------

Cmdr. Parias

Spectre Fleet

Chief Engineer, Starstation Destiny

ICV-Galatae

Staff member at HardNews

"Next time you feel like dropping in, keep going untill you get to a river, and THEN drop in." -Jake Logan

Whoa this is freakin insane. Can't believe I will be testing BCM when I get back. I got go now, but I will try to come back more often since I found an internet place down the street with awesome con speed. The last place I went to takes about 1 min just to load this page.

Yeah if I recall correctly SC did say that BCM will only allow you to do FP mode with the battlecruiser and all others will be modeled in the expansion add-on.

Internal tester, External Tester, Charity Tester, Consumer buyer....doens't matter to me as long as I can get my hands on a copy before I have a heart attack from all the excitement.

*Walks over to wall and checks the battery charge on portable defibrillator.*

Thanks guy's. It's amazing how much you'll missed if you haven't been around for a while. I am so ready to play this game. I've been with this game since the original came out. Downloaded all the patches for it, bought v2.0, and all the patches for that. It's fun to be a part of this game from the start, and see how far it has come. BTW, the box art is excellent. It does a great job of telling the player what all the game can do.

Great job on it.

[This message has been edited by Dave (edited 05-22-2000).]

quote:

Yeah if I recall correctly SC did say that BCM will only allow you to do FP mode with the battlecruiser and all others will be modeled in the expansion add-on.

Thats not what I said. Go back and read the Tactical Engagement thread in this forum somewhere.

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 05-22-2000).]

quote:

BCTE is only for use in walking around inside your BC. It has nothing to do with what happens outside it.

I guess I didn't recall correctly. Sorry for my mistake.

Guest Cmdr Josh Dilvorn

Oh, what I would give to be one of the chosen few who will be selected to test BCM.

But anyway, on a slightly off-topic side note a noticed this on a website for a software store here in Adelaide:

quote:

BattleCruiser Millenium CD

$62.50
(That's AU$)

Due in: 22-May-2000
(Obviously wrong!)

BattleCruiser Tactical Engagement CD (Upcoming)

$45.50
(That's AU$)

Due in: 10-June-2000

If only those dates were TRUE! biggrin.gif

------------------

Commander Josh Dilvorn

GCV Conquest ISS06

Defense Wing Commander - ISS Fleet

ISS Homepage GCV Conquest Home

"Honour is what no man can give you, and no man can take away"

SC might as well make a topic on Beta Begging hehe i'll just stand aside and wait for you to make your mind up on who's going to get blown up before the real release smile.gif

------------------

COMMANDER BOSCH

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - OBENBONE

"For Orion Home and Soul we guard you"