...where the hell is everybody?

Supreme Cmdr

ok I get it...but just once there is a little demo for us to play...I'm sure it would keep us going until the full release.

I don't know about anyone else, but I really dislike gamespot...so I can't wait to see what they have to say about BC:M, did they neglect to review bc 2.0 or something? On another note SC, don't worry about anyone out here, when we get it we get it! smile.gif

------------------

Commander Cruis.In

Spectre Fleet

CEO, Sygan Star Station

ICV Defiance

"Dare to be defiant"

Guest Cmdr Josh Dilvorn

Seeing the screen shot of the missile launching triggered this question; does fire burn? I mean, if one was stupid enough to stand behind a missile as it launched, would they burn up?

------------------

Commander Josh Dilvorn

GCV Conquest ISS06

Defense Wing Commander - ISS Fleet

ISS Homepage GCV Conquest Home

"Honour is what no man can give you, and no man can take away"

heh, fire doesn't burn, but come to think of it, that could be arranged. It would be an additional collision check against the particle stream, just like a bullet etc. I'm not writing it down, cuz then I'd have to do it. So, I'll make a mental note of it; this way, I stand a better chance of forgeting. biggrin.gif

Demo biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif must have smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV- Eclipse

Chief Security Officer

Learning is not compulsory... Neither is survival.

I'm sorry man but I can't help myself, that BCM mp3 has become favourite listen of the day...those licks are mighty smile.gif

------------------

Commander Cruis.In

Spectre Fleet

CEO, Sygan Star Station

ICV Defiance

"Dare to be defiant"

quote:

Yep, clouds will be in. They aren't in yet because J hasn't done the maps yet.

Cool! Can't wait to see same shots with them in!

quote:

oh, pssssst!!, wanna see an AX25 in flight? See the poor sod in that PAS craft get ripped in half and blown right out of his seat?

Now those are some good shots there, SC! Way to cool!

quote:

The final stages of development are usually the most crucial. With a good 4 months or so to go, I'm going to cram in as much as I can. Even if we don't get on the shelves for Christmas (I ain't releasing this game until its perfect, because I have a lot riding on it) which was never a target anyway, there will be a multiplayer demo, substantial enough for you guys to play thru the season until we wrap.

Now even if some of us don't get into the beta, the demo would definately be cool!

As for being worth the wait, that's fine to me....I'd wait another year just to get a sim with the detail that this one has! smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr ShoHashi

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, PreComm Crew, StarStation New Frontier

ICV Aries

ICQ 484321

[email protected]

"Attack With Effectiveness"

Ok, and what's this thread supposed to do with the thread subject? Supreme Commander, you better use proper thread subjects or you'll get your posting priviledges removed.

(looks at the screen more carefully)

Ahem ... uhhhh ... hehe ... (sweating) ... just kidding, hehe ... (glups) ... nice pics! Yeah, nice pics!

------------------

See you out there, among the stars

Cmdr Nava, GCV Nemesis (Official BC3k tester)