Return To Mars.....

Supreme Cmdr

Thats it, keep it up you chimp. This little scenario of yours is never gonna happen while you all tucked away nice n safe at Spectre. Why not put in that transfer for Destiny SS? Then we shall see. wink.gif

------------------

Fleet Cmdr. Karl Savage

GCV - Tsunami, Orion Starstation (CENTRIS)

Fleet Leader, ORION FLEET

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'Here cometh the storm!'

I'll be sure to relay the clip of it back to him.... might even add in narration and replay of certain parts :P

------------------

Commodore Kyle Antilles

ICV-Eclipse, Destiny Starstation (Nevuela)

Commanding Officer, Destiny

Spectre Fleet

Guest aramike01

Fortunately for me, Destiny is also a part of Spectre Fleet. Don't worry - I'll be there making sure to tell everyone precisely where to aim.

Now, with my latest transgression aside, let's get back on topic. biggrin.gif (Helluva way to get the last word). wink.gif

------------------

Vice Admiral Michael Kristophers

ICV-Intrepid Spectre (Antis)

Fleet Leader

Spectre Fleet

I think that the bunch of you should be issued entrenching tools and put to work digging convinience holes for all us true ground pounders. Snipers in the rigging is old fashion give me a tac-nuke anytime.LOL guys see you out there and all over.

SC, will be a blast with GCO >------------------

Cmdr. Maxamillian (MAX)

GCV-Dreadnaught

Prime Fleet

G2 Intelligence/Security; G3 Tactics (Acting)

Man, I now REALLY wish this game would have a mission recorder... like the one SWOTL had... just imagine filming your actions, then replaying them later for enjoyment/training purposes...

and if they could be converted to AVI's... make your own home movies with them..add a soundtrack... probably make a cool add in the Sci-Fi channel..

*hears SC's steps coming down the hallway*

< Snaps a Salute > No intruders here SIR wink.gif