Beta Test Registration Open

Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aramike01

Just to make something clear, you all did read that non-disclosure statement, correct? That means, Do NOT discuss ANYTHING regarding the beta on an open forum!!!

Maxamillian, that wasn't major, but only the SC decides what in that DB goes public, and what to hint about.

~Mike

You know your a somebody when you get rejected by a world famous developer!

No hard feelings, especially when I found out that you have to buy the Beta over the Web. Don't have any of those credit card thingies (spend money that I don't have?!) so it turns out I don't even qualify! smile.gif

Many joys to you fellows (and Ms. fellows smile.gif )

Redshirts! biggrin.gif

*Ben flies round and round the ceiling in amazement and joy*

"bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

biggrin.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Ben Zwycky

GCV Svoboda, ISSHQ (Saturn)

Centauri Flight Group Leader, Defence Wing - ISS Fleet

email:[email protected]

Just looking at the registered age of some of the guys here.

Obviously the more posts a person has means they are an active member. I only seem to have one post credited (I'm sure there were some others :-) although I am an active reader, but I am almost as old as the SC. Been here since Nov 98 on this forum anyway.

Not that this will make getting onto the Beta program any easier ;-)

I've asked the CAT folks to approve: Harrimarkus, Dreada, Tim and a couple of others. So, go and register NOW!!, using your existing forum username. You should be approved by tomorrow.

Also, I know that some of you from our community, probably won't be able to pick up the CD-ROM from BMT Micro (no money, no credit card, cat ate the check book etc), so, Rattler and some of the guys have agreed to help burn CD-ROMs. Of course, you all will have to pay the postage. Again, this is only for those who cannot afford it. I swear to God if you cheap b*astards stiff me, after all this work, and try to get in for free, I'm gonna feed your pet to my lawn mower. biggrin.gif

Guest aramike01

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Vice Admiral Michael Kristophers

ICV-Intrepid, Spectre (Antis)

Fleet Leader

Spectre Fleet

Official Tester, Battlecruiser Series

hehe... smile.gif

------------------

Commodore Kyle Antilles

ICV-Eclipse, Destiny Starstation (Nevuela)

Commanding Officer, Destiny

Spectre Fleet

"You can only love or hate something you truly understand"

Gentlemen,

It seems that more people are interested in joining the Beta Test, than people are interested in joining the Fleets (or registering as "undesignated"). That leaves me king of sad...

So, this may be kind of off-topic, but please register in the Fleet Database before even thinking of joining the Beta Test. Thank you!

Regards.

------------------

Fleet Commander Joe Gudihl

GCV Dark Star, GALCOM HQ (Earth)

G6 Fleet Leader - Prime Fleet

Guest aramike01

Starbuck, there were over 200 applications in the database last I saw it. Derek's the only one checking them out. And, he's designing a game. Try to keep patient, he'll get to you. smile.gif

------------------

Vice Admiral Michael Kristophers

ICV-Intrepid, Spectre (Antis)

Fleet Leader

Spectre Fleet