Universal Combat Status

Supreme Cmdr

Now that the attorneys are involved, I have been asked by counsel to just let them handle it. To this end, the previous thread has been removed and archived.

This is what happens, once the attorneys get involved, everyone has to clam up, or else.

You can still find the letter dispatched to Dreamcatcher this morning, over here.

Hey Derek,

It's been a long time since I've posted. Had a lot of life stuff get in the way, but I've been keeping my eye on things, eagerly waiting for the release of UC (formerly BG) and I feel now that I have to chime in with my .02.

I feel for you. Really do. I was placed in a very similar situation just recently and without going into the details I have a lawyer going after a large company trying to get them to do what they promised they would do in the contract.

The thing that gets me is the hurt. My guess is that the money isn't the biggest issue, it's the complete lack of communication and the hurt. The whole BC series is like your baby, not as precious as your real life child, but pretty damn close and if you're anything like me, it breaks your heart to see your child get beaten up and abused by those who claim that they have your best interests at heart but don't. A bit of your soul just fizzles.

I know you're strong, I know you can take it, but I just want to tell you, I have an idea of the amount of pain you must be experiencing and my heart goes out to you brother.

If I were you, I'd get your lawyer to get as much money out of them as you can as quickly as you can, make sure the contract is finished and move on real quick to the Xbox project. Make a bushel load of cash and then laugh your way to the bank.

PS, If Dream@#$er is as underhanded at the company I'm dealing with, be careful that they don't draw out the process. Every email and call to that lawyer eats away at your funds. I'm learning this the hard way.

Kush