Forgot your password?
in Wraith Fleet
Posted November 20, 2001
My, what big hairdo you have
in Misc. Race/Caste Affiliations
Nope, we're not missing a paramedics division, is just that there's no one to head it at the moment. If you're talking about the organisational chart at our web site, yeah, Riga missed out a few divisions.
Fair enough, on a general basis, mercs will not stick their hands into the proverbial beehive for fun, as there no money to it, but I'm sure you'll agree that we're attacked while on an trader escort mission, you will respond to our SOS, right?
I never said that it would be easy, but then you never know when we're needed right? Someday you might end up somewhere without backup, that's when we're there to offer our services.
in General Multiplayer Fleet Discussions
Great, hope to meet up with you guys in Oz when I fly over in a couple of months time for my vacation.
As I mention in my previous post, this charter was posted by me as submitted by the Shadow Inc. director who wishes to remain incognito. Yes, we realise that there is a direct contradiction to the Intercorp charters. As I have also mentioned amendments are on the way, but I'll leave that to the Shadow Inc.'s director. Appreciate your comments.
1. Weeeeelll, we're not actually asking for your agreement, we're telling what we're doing which is only polite. Sorry if you don't like it, but you can't have everything.
2. Please see above.
3. Glad you agree, I just mentioned that to inform you guys that all the charters were created from the prespective of the respective castes, so if you have any queries, ask the respective Directors, I'm just helping out by posting them.
4. I agree.
5. Read my previous post.
6. We were on full swing from the get go, so there's no more changing of gears
[ 11-19-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]
Welcome back Riga, as you can see, I've been holding the fort Any news from Director 3?
Great update to the site BTW you spelled El Dorado Inc wrongly, its 2 words not 1 and you forgot to include the Raider Division.
RL must be busy so take yoru time
in Battlecruiser Series
You lucky SOB, what the heck is BMT doing?
Posted November 19, 2001
BTW which part of Australia are you in? I graduated from La Trobe University in Melbourne 2 years back, man o man, I really miss dear ole Oz
No worries mate!! Just make sure that you don't take posts over here too personal and you'll be fine.
If you catch some flack over something you have said and done, then try and figure out what went wrong instead of going on the offensive, ok?
Take care, be seeing you around.
in General Chatter
Actually I been having this problems even before the upgrade. I always assumed that it was my isp which is shit and added to the fact that I'm on 56.6k modem
Rosko, you're taking this all wrong, what DeSylva is saying that is mainly this, watch what you are typing, it doesn't hurt to take an extra minute to make sure that your spelling is right.
If you want to start a Credian fleet, good luck to you, but you have to set an example to your fellow Credians, and what the other guys are just trying to do is to make sure that you are up to the responsibility of being a role model.
This defeatist attitude will get you nowhere at all and I beg to differ, I know that respect on this board is garnered through your accomplishments and your attitude not the number of posts you have.
Hang tight, and try to learn not to take it too personal. I know I started Intercorp and if you want to how I reacted to comments from the others than go read up the Organisation thread. Stay cool.
See you around
checks his email
dang no email from BMt
one hour later
checks his email again
two hours later
checks the **#$&%$@#*
three hours later
I might have interpreted the posts wrongly, if I did I apologize. And seriously, I understand what you are worried about.
Due to the nature of UCVs and Intercorp's intention of not binding the common members to rules and regulations, I wish to propose the following compromise:-
1. That Intercorp will not be held responsible to any actions by common members;
2. That Intercorp will be held responsible by any actions of all the Intercorp office bearers.
I think this would be fairer.
Posted November 18, 2001
I would like to get this clear to anyone having an interest Intercorp.
1. We will not discriminate against any race or caste;
2. Members with the exception of office bearers are NOT bound by any of the rules and regulations of Intercorp;
3. The Charters are drawn up by the respective Directors without any additions from the other Directors, which means that the Charters are drawn from the point of view for the specific caste that the Charter addresses to;
4. We really, really would appreciate comments and suggestions from anyone, contrary to Shingen's feeling that we're slamming him;
5. I would really appreciate it if you fleeters could stop threatening the Corporation or its members, we're in business, so anything goes. Don't expect everyone of our members to conform to your rigid wants and needs which would be contrary to rules 1 and 2;
6. Remember the fleeters might be gearing up for just MP but we're gearing up towards GCO.
It is not an oxymoron, if you read the Corporation's charter really, really carefully, and the charters for all the other divisions you will see that we adhere to the idea that NO ONE is bound by the rules and regulations of the Corporation with the single exception of office bearers due to the numerous perks they are entitled to.
This is what I meant by constructive suggestions and we do take it into account, amendments to the charter will be submitted soon.
I can take criticism and you will see this if you have read this thread carefully, what I can not stand is unilateral announcements and statements that have no basis in fact which will not happen if you have read this thread carefully
I have always posted that I am willing to listen to any suggestions and comments from anyone, but you are not helping matters by dishing us without any suggestions or recommendations.
BTW for your information, we're not trying to stop you from posting, we're trying to get you to tell us what your objection is.....see above
Anyway, if you don't like us or the idea of a corporation with rules then ignore us, as Baloogan says "so simple"
Seriously I would appreciate any suggestions or comments from anyone to help us improve the Corporation in any way, however just saying you don't like it does not tell us anything, tell us what you like or what you don't like. Remember, we're only human and we make mistakes too, especially the rule that you have so much objection with.
[ 11-18-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]
in Orion Fleet
Posted November 17, 2001
Better watch your spelling there,
forum does not equal fourm
made does not equal mad
No problemo. BTW we are actively recruiting, as we're not militaristic in nature, there's no point putting up a recruitment thread.
IMHO as there's no glamour in joining Intercorp as all we have to offer is discounts and general fellowship, while the military can offer big ships and big guns and exciting assignments, so we should just confine our recruiting to the couple of threads devoted to Intercorp.
Baloogan you're already part of Intercorp, the day you first offered to put up our web site, it's just that since there's only a few of us, no one other than the Directors have been given positions of authority, if you really want a position email me and we'll talk ok?
Intercorp DOES NOT AND WILL NOT DISCRIMATE against any race or caste, so if you are Gammulan mercenary and wants to join, we'll accept you, if you are a down and out Vesperion assassin, we will accept you, there are no exceptions.
If there's a bounty on your head and some Intercorp member accepts it, its he or her own head on the line....don't take it personal it's a job, a dirty job, but someone has to do it
As far as I'm concerned NO ONE needs to follow anything, if you don't like it, don't join, or better yet propose a better charter
I don't know what your problem is, I repeat if you don't like if then don't join That's the beauty of being UCV.
As far as I know the response to nearly all the proposed charters were positive. Its seems like you and only you have objections, please be a bit more constructive and give us your suggestions, if not, then keep quiet please.
First off the charter was submitted by me as submitted by the unnamed Director as he/she wishes to retain his/her anonymity.
Secondly, the main reason we put up the charters here is for comments and suggestions.
Thirdly, you may know where their bases are but do you know where they are? That's when you guys pay us (i.e. The Explorers Division) to locate the b*****d that took a pot shot at you...
Posted November 16, 2001
The Assassin Division for Intercorp Unlimited
1. That the members of Shadow Inc. will be separated into four designations, Grandmasters, Masters, Executioner and Apperentices;
2. That all members shall obey the orders unconditionally of their senior in Shadow Inc.;
3. That prior to all assignments undertaken by Apperentice members of Shadow Inc.,members must request permission from a senior member;
4. That an Apperentice member shall be promoted into a Executioner member after the completion of 20 paid missions and the approval of a Master member;
5. That an Executioner member shall only be promoted into a Master by the permision of a Grandmaster;
6. That an Apperentice member shall pay his/her Master 50% of his/her profits;
7. That an Executioner shall pay his/her Master 10% of his/her profits;
8. That a Master member shall pay the Grandmasters 10% of his/her profits;
9. That any unauthorized Assassins/assassinations will be dealt with in a harsh manner;
10. That members of Shadow Inc. must obey the commands of the directors of Intercorp;
11. That assassinations of any members within Intercorp are strictly forbidden and will result in expulsion and ultimately execution;
12. That members of Shadow Inc. must receive a retainer deposit of at least 30% of the contracted amount before undertaking an assignment;
After a long draught of news from the Intercorp corporation, a spokesman just release this:-
We have been in deep discussions and we're are proud to release another charter to the public. This charter belongs to the assassins Division, aptly known as SHADOW INC
We will not be releasing the names of the directors or the members as it is of confidential nature due to the nature of the profession.
The charter may be perused here.
END PRESS RELEASE
[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]
BTW Baloogan, Jigoku, Malleus, and Kenada could you pm your emails to me so that I can post something for your reference and comments.
Ahem, that's why there are mercs for hire right? Anyway having a military is really good, as we get free protection within the respective fleet's jurisdictions and also unlimited firepower and reinforcements
The motto of this story is Never ever burn your bridges, you might need it later