I know I'm prolly wasting my breath here, but wtf.
Suggestions if you make a UCCE Advanced addition:
* Bring back the 'switch to' command for shuttles and fighters. NPC pilots CAN NOT trade with stations and CAN NOT jump through flux fields. At least I haven't found a way to work this.
* Something in the game makes combat sounds incessant and prevalent ingame, even when there is no combat in the system, no combat in probe systems, and no intruders. Please look into this.
* Allow some way to add music ingame without the current, complicated file format system you have currently. I can't just drop any old MP3 into the music dir and make it work. It has to be a specific codex, and format.
* Fighters in escort of CC - STOP being in escort when they jump through gates. They default to SAD. If there is a hostile star-station in the region, the fighters will jump to that star-station and DIE! I have to manually click on each fighter ( after jump) and put them all back in escort.
* Also, there used to be an ALL function in the fighter command menu, where I could order all fighters to perform the same command. Please reinstate that feature.
Remember. Customer service is just as important and product production!
I know this is a niche title, but you should make the game as enjoyable and stress free as possible (without dumbing it all down for the masses).
You really could get it right this time, if you just listen to the people who actually play this game.
Space-simmers aren't overly concerned with graphics, what we care about is game-play.
Graphics are easy to update. Game-play - not-so-much.
You can ban me now.