3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Outlander

Problem with targeting and views

I've been reading and can't find anything on this, any help would be greatful. If I have my top hat switch set to view mode i get my view changing like I hit the switch or something. if I "alt+J" and switch to target mode then it get my target switching all the time. the game joystick settings are set up as CH flight Stick pro. I cant figure out why its doing this????

Specs,

Compaq 7470

nvidia 32meg card

256 ram

MS Sidewinder Precision Pro (emulating CH flightstick pro)

I have many other space games. The stick is working fine other wise.

Thank you for any help you can give.

I've seen the same problem with a thrustmaster FCS (recalibrating worked for me but may not for bc3K) if it happens in other games the contacts on the stick may need a clean.

I tried changing the profile on the game and sidewinder software to thrustmaster instead of ch flightstick, same problem. The other games have no problem with the stick.

quote:

Originally posted by Jean Outlander:

The other games have no problem with the stick.

They're not DOS games.

I may have a related problem. I use a MS force feedback sidewinder and when ever I fire (joystick button 1) my target switches on me. It's not that the button has been reassigned since my guns actually fire when I pull the trigger. Just my target is dropped. I thought I'd see if it was the joystick by disabling it and running with just the mouse and keyboard. When I depress the ENTER to fire my main guns the same thing happens. The guns fire but the target is dropped. Anyone have a fix for this?