A sad day

Today i lost something that was very dear for me My BC3000ad fatal error, it did!

Tryed to reinstall it, but it says that it is already installed. I erased everything, and nothing! I can't see my days without BC. M;ight as well turn in my badge and let the insurgent come for me! Gonna try one last thing: To Format my computer and try to install it again, but... I CANT INSTALL THE GAME IN MY OTHER COMPUTER SOME ERROR...........................................................................

SAD SAD DAY

Do not succumb to the insurgents! We are the Terran Military. We leave no soldier behind!

Suggestion: repost this to the proper forum, i.e. BC Legacy Discussions with details young man, details. Perhaps someone can help you. Or better yet, upgrade to BCM or BCMG.

IIRC the european version of BC3K places some info in the windows registry. Maybe it's finding that and refuse to go on further. If there nothing else that could cause the install to refuse (pray the SC responds to this thread) then you might want to remove any reference to BC3K in the registry. But you know the drill, you COULD loose your OS if you make mistake. Make sure you have a registry back up and know how to replace is.

Other than that I don't know.

And I thought I was crazy.....

To format your drive to reinstall BC3k

Sir, I salute you.

But I'd go for the registry editing first... Just back up your registry before you do anything to it.

Good luck. And don't be frightened of the registry. It's more frightened of you than you are of it.

thanks. It's been almost a week without BC. I sometimes rush home and try to reinstall it, but no dice!!! It doesn't let me. The day of format draws ever closer. Gonna try editing some stuff, that a friend of my said. "regedit" i believe! Wish me luck!