Intruder Alerts

I can't wait for the day that we can jump off the bridge and join the search for intruders in FP. At that point in the BC universe, it will be fun playing an as a assassin and beaming to another ship and taking out the bridge crew and stealing their ship.

[ 03-11-2002, 13:06: Message edited by: Captain X ]

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

heh, intruders must have some kind of anti-matter device which shrinks objects down to miniature pocket size.

Lol, then the next time I kill/capture an intruder I'll be sure to get one of these things... as long as I can "grow" it back to normal size

Too bad we can't initiate containment fields to capture the intruders in specific areas, and then leech the air ouch and watch them gasp until they surrender and agree to give us 4 million credits.

Hey, it beats waiting 4 hours for the drones to fill up.

Cheers!

quote:

Originally posted by Captain X:

I can't wait for the day that we can jump off the bridge and join the search for intruders in FP. At that point in the BC universe, it will be fun playing an as a assassin and beaming to another ship and taking out the bridge crew and stealing their ship.

that would be SWEET!!!

then be able to take the ship to a station and sell it for a ton of creds. that or keep it if you don't like the one you started with anymore, or if it has been all shot up....hey! that would be a great way to recover from a battle that went really badly...just steal your enemy's ship!