Prime Fleet News

Supreme Cmdr

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by antaren4279:

Reporting in commander. May I prepose an idea: when BCM multiplayer comes out, could we use voice communications? Roger Wilco is easy to install and works great. It would be easy to set up a private server for fleet activities, my machine could be a possible canidate.

RP

At easy commander, yes we will be using voice comms. Thanks for the offer I'll keep it in mind.

/RP

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

quote:

Originally posted by Rm:

I think the Ez Boards charge a monthly fee to remove their ads ($30 per month, i think)

Thanks, I'll check into it.

'ey Remo, don't waste your pennies on the fee. Those adds don't irritate THAT much.

Guest Remo Williams

Ya a pop-up killer helps do away with most of the ads. I'll be upgrading our hosting plan in the next few months. I'll add a UBB forum to the site then. Will just have to make do with what we have for now. BTW if you guys know of anyone looking for an excellent web hosting service heres the place to send them.

quote:

Originally posted by antaren4279:

Reporting in commander. May I prepose an idea: when BCM multiplayer comes out, could we use voice communications? Roger Wilco is easy to install and works great. It would be easy to set up a private server for fleet activities, my machine could be a possible canidate.

Actualy, IIR(ead the RW site)C we don't need BCM/MP to run to experiment with it. It seemed to me it should work stand-alone too. Or do other people have different experience with it? As I don't at all, it's just my guess from the given info from that site.

Maybe this is an interesting alternative to a textual chat session.

Heck, if it is true what I just said we should also be able to use it as realtime BCM (single-player) newby support. Whad' you guys think?

[ 02-09-2002, 10:57: Message edited by: Rico Jansen ]

• 1 month later...

Prime Fleet Wargames mission 2 is ready, go and read more from...., doh! what RM says below

[ 03-11-2002, 23:58: Message edited by: Papi ]

• 1 month later...
Guest Remo Williams

!!Attention All Wing Leaders!!

New wing assignments have been issued! Check the secure tactical command area on the Prime Fleet Forums for more info.

That is all.

[ 04-19-2002, 16:45: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Guest Remo Williams

It Seems we have a few MIA Wing leaders. Alpha wing is the only one to acknowledge their new assignment. Beta, Gamma, Delta, and Epsilon where are you guys? No one has posted a LOA that I know of!!! Lets get with it Cmdrs!

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

It Seems we have a few MIA Wing leaders. Alpha wing is the only one to acknowledge their new assignment. Beta, Gamma, Delta, and Epsilon where are you guys? No one has posted a LOA that I know of!!! Lets get with it Cmdrs!

Friggin' lethargy...

You're not alone missing people. Our third in command has vanished since a long while and probably half the fleet wouldn't make it out of a 2-week rollcall

[ 04-23-2002, 01:18: Message edited by: Epsilon 5 ]

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by demolition:

Sorry Remo

i been around, just RL is getting hectic about now as we near end of school year....

you understand don't ya?

Sure do, good luck with your studies. Just needed to know if Epsilon still had a leader. Hope to see you alot more when school lets out in a few weeks.