3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Badgerius

Gamma Wing News

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Mrxknown:

What? Not First Carrier GRP?

Heh, yep he's your CO the Commander of Gamma Wings 1st carrier grp.

Thats one of the very few GOOD reviews i've seen about the game.

Been away at college, if I am able to get UC you'll see more of me. JUst trying to get through the first year with good solid passing grades.

Wish me luck *runs out into the battlefield*

IC: Badgerius, sir, I was curious as top whether or not the positions noted on the Fleet's site for this wing were accurate and planned on being filled in.

OOC: I am just curious. I can't take on anything until I get my comp back, which won't be until after the 4th of Jan.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Mrxknown:

IC: Badgerius, sir, I was curious as top whether or not the positions noted on the Fleet's site for this wing were accurate and planned on being filled in.

OOC: I am just curious. I can't take on anything until I get my comp back, which won't be until after the 4th of Jan.

Badgerius has not been seen or heard from in over a year and a half, so I'm not sure if he is even coming back.

All the positions will be filled as we fill up our roster at the moment there is not enough members in Gamma to fill these position and still have commanders to command.

I'll be replacing Badgerius as wing leader though before UC hits the shelves. Hopefully I'll here something from Badgerius though before that happens.

So how was everyone's Christmas?

What? OH! Okay

*Walks over to all the commanders and removes the tape around their mouths*

Now you can speak!