Gamma Wing News

Badgerius

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I'm sure you (all?) know, no quotes are allowed in sigs unless they are Wing quotes.

So... What should Gamma Wing's quote be?

"Death to Salesmen"?

"Humanity has but one inalienable right: Survival"?

"We stand upon the face of a new world, and look beyond it to the next one"?

Help me out, I'm having a mental block...

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Badgerius:

As I'm sure you (all?) know, no quotes are allowed in sigs unless they are Wing quotes.

So... What should Gamma Wing's quote be?

"Death to Salesmen"?

"Humanity has but one inalienable right: Survival"?

"We stand upon the face of a new world, and look beyond it to the next one"?

Help me out, I'm having a mental block...

How about

"We brake for wormholes" LOL!

No seriously how about

" Courage in battle, honor in death"

I'm not that good at this sort of stuff. Hey wait a minute I'm not in Gamma anymore!(turns and runs out the door)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

RP

I haven't received any word back from FC Gudihl's office yet Badgerius about your promotion to Tactical Officer. Whenever I call(email) his office it just rings. He must be in an important meeting with his secretary ummm, I mean the SC. I'll let you know one way or the other as soon as it crosses my desk.

/RP

• 2 weeks later...

/RP

From: Cmdr Rico Jansen, 16 Squadron Leader, Gamma Wing, Prime Fleet

To: All members of Gamma Wing.

Subject: Drinks are on me!!!

After misterious rumors about the demotion on personal motives of Cmdr Jaguar, Wingleader of Delta Wing, I have been offered to take his place earlier this day. Despite the fact having expressed my concerns about unbalanced staff/member placements throughout the fleet at an earlier instance, I have deemed it neccessary to take up upon this offer in the best interests of the Fleet. So I will hereby transfer squadron command of the 1st back to Wing Staff, for them to assign a commander in my place. I expect Cmdr. Hugo Pinheiro to be best suited for the job. He is a long standing member in Prime with enough experience to manage the task. I have much faith in him.

Eventhough I will be leaving soon, that does not mean I will be lost. I will fight alongside you for the great cause Galcom stands for. Peace and stability in the Terran quadrant. And Mars is only hours away from Genesis. I welcome you to my future abodeu, Starpath.

Launch slot taken, breaching orbit.

Cmdr Rico Jansen, Out.

RP/

[RP]

I am honored that you chose me to take your place in taking commando of the Wing. First i would like to congratulate you on you recent promotion and assure that i can do the job to the best of my abilitys.

Long Live PRIME FLEET

Now it's me who will pay the drinks!

I expect everyone in my command to do his job and serve GALCOM!!!

[/RP]

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: Hugo Pinheiro ]

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: Hugo Pinheiro ]

Cmdr. Hugo Pinheiro:

I hereby confirm your promotion to Squadron Commander of 1st Squadron. The GuardDogs are a fine squadron, and have a fine leader.

Congratulations, Hugo.

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: Badgerius ]

Badge!!! For the second time, it's "Guarddogs". You don't want to see their fangs ,do you? ... Not that I have any control over them anymore ofcourse.

Congrats to you too Hugo. You've come back only reccently, but you know Prime from early on. Won't be much of a prob.

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: Rico Jansen ]

So it is. I stand chastised.

Hugo, go and check the Prime Fleet forums. 1st Squadron has a new member who needs to be brought up to speed. Also, email Remo for passwords to the restricted areas of the Prime Fleet forums.

Hey Badge, are you online?

Didn't see you on ICQ

quote:

Originally posted by Badgerius:

So it is. I stand chastised.

Hugo, go and check the Prime Fleet forums. 1st Squadron has a new member who needs to be brought up to speed. Also, email Remo for passwords to the restricted areas of the Prime Fleet forums.