Kalshion

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

so i assume our sig pics wont work as well right?

Thats right, but don't worry if it takes to long for it to be brought back online i'll move them to one of my other domains.

Guest Remo Williams

Thanks. I was about to try and transfer the logo to another site.

Btw, are we skipping the November roll call? Is everyone AWOL for the month, standing at the door of their favorite local software store, impatiently waiting for Universal Combat to hit the shelf?

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Marvin:

Btw, are we skipping the November roll call? Is everyone AWOL for the month, standing at the door of their favorite local software store, impatiently waiting for
Universal Combat
to hit the shelf?

If needed will have an official roll call in December. I think the database will be up by then though. I'm aware of how many active members we have at this time by there activity here on the forum though.

No hanging out at the software store for me. I'm waiting for a knock on the door and my smiling UPS driver.

Guest Remo Williams

I haven't had time to mess with it. The problem I'm having is with the host I still own the domain name so soon as I have some time to deal with the web host it will be back. Probably around the 1st of the month.

UC is a BCM based game so of course Prime Fleet is going to be apart of it just like every other fleet here

As for other fleets, I've spotted several clans moving toward UC as there next game, but as far as I know they MUST register the fleet with SC before it can even be considered a fleet and even then there are certain requirements that they must abide by

ok enough of my ranting.. Remo or SC take over from here please

quote:

As for other fleets, I've spotted several clans moving toward UC as there next game, but as far as I know they MUST register the fleet with SC before it can even be considered a fleet and even then there are certain requirements that they must abide by

we'll just call them Genghis Khan's horde

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Marvin:

Say what?

Okay, Commander. No problem. But is the Prime Fleet staff planning anything in conjunction with the release of
Universal Combat
?

Not long after the release official fleet matches will commence rest assured. You all will receive more details from our FC at that time.

quote:

What sort of Server do you need? I might be able to offer my services. Though it'll be an Australian Connection which might not suit.

Thanks for the offer but I'm going to stick with the host we have for now. BTW I received your PM recruit. Welcome to Prime Fleet! Check your PM's for more info.