3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Marvin

August Roll Call

Guest Remo Williams

3 days left on this roll call Marvin. When time expires clean up the database please as we have already discussed.

Woof!

The shiney new GCV Kentucky is completing it's shakedown cruise. Will join you on the servers,just when you lose your SA and stop checking your six.

Be advised guys, per the Supreme Commander's instructions, anybody deleted from the database on 15 August will be "persona non-fleetus" UFN.

Which could mean forever. My advice: don't chance it.

As of 2:30 EST Thursday 8/12/2004 the following members of Prime Fleet have not reported in and will be removed as per SC's instructions on 8/15/2004 unless they check in before this date.

Trainee Warhero

Trainee Jstuart

Trainee Riker

Trainee Underlord

Trainee Krys

Cadet Mahzel

Cadet Cavelle Rogers

Cadet Azariah

Cadet Machitis

I pity the fool who got kicked out in theese great times of fleet operations....

To Prime Fleet Command.

I hereby request to join the Prime Fleet since it is the one that mostly corresponds to my objectives. I am sending my request through the fleet DB system.

My preferences are to be a Commander in the Beta Wing assigned to SpecOps or Intel.

Awaiting response.

Guest Remo Williams

You made it just in time Cadet no more recruits will be allowed after today.

Head over to the Prime fleet HQ forum now and check in at the academy.

I have just been accepted yesterday (15th August) for Prime Fleet awaiting for instructions. I didnt receive the "welcome aboard" email with instructions yet.

August roll call is now officially closed. If you didn't happen to make it, see Strategic Cmdr. Remo Williams for details.