3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Marvin

August Roll Call

Okay, people ... you have until 15 August to make your presence known. Sign in with a hearty reply and shake the walls of Prime Fleet HQ. Mixed metaphores allowed.

Guest Remo Williams

Thanks Chief! Since we don't have a G1 personnel officer your filling in until you can assign someone.

Ready to kick GAMMULANS and INSURGENTS asses!

Cadet Robert Iceman,

Reporting in.

Treatment of Resnig on your off hours is not covered in GALCOM directives.

Alive, as you already know. Currently studing for the ASVAB test and working on something else to

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

Alive, as you already know. Currently studing for the ASVAB test and working on something else to

Oh be careful that block stuff is tricky!

Still no mp capability... But I'm cruising about.

I can still get an ocasional hyperphotonic signal out.

Ex-Cadet Freyar reporting... barely alive...

Guest Remo Williams

Its hard to believe we're having a hard time getting enough members together for practice sessions after this roll call! With the exception of a few of you that either don't have UC or a system to run it on I hope to see the rest of you this weekend at the scheduled session.

Remo Out!

Btw, Sunday, 2200hrs GMT seems to be getting the best turn-out. Last Saturday was pretty much a bust ... early Sunday was a bit better.

And about GMT: it isn't really GMT ... at least, not during the summer months. As Gordon pointed out to someone who should know better, "real" GMT isn't adjusted for Daylight Savings Time.

But (as I replied), according to Bill Gates, everybody is on Daylight Savings so it's best to just ignore the oversight and say, for example, that Eastern Time (Daylight or not) is GMT minus (-) five hours. Or, as Gates' clock puts it (in WinXP): (GMT-5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).

Reporting as ordered. Have bought and installed UC and am currently patching it to run on my rig.

quote:

Originally posted by Marvin:

And about GMT: it isn't really GMT ... at least, not during the summer months. As Gordon pointed out to someone who should know better, "real" GMT isn't adjusted for Daylight Savings Time.

But (as I replied), according to Bill Gates, everybody is on Daylight Savings so it's best to just ignore the oversight and say, for example, that Eastern Time (Daylight or not) is GMT minus (-) five hours. Or, as Gates' clock puts it (in WinXP): (GMT-5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).

Do you sleep, Marvin?

Commander Most checking in...