Off Duty

Blades

i think that would be a good idea. while im sure most of us in the forums have jobs, im sure the rest are in school (i got both, but im doing the university of pheonix thing).

if i know a fleet op is upcoming and i know i have the date free (or at least the time) then i will be there. if something does come up then i will post and let greg or silk know instead of being a "no show"

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back - did I miss anything?

quote:

if i know a fleet op is upcoming and i know i have the date free (or at least the time) then i will be there. if something does come up then i will post and let greg or silk know instead of being a "no show"

Same here.

• 2 weeks later...

Not Off Duty, just Limited Duty. My PC went south over the weekend. Email and most of my comms channels have been setup on my laptop. The rest of my Comm Channels will be moved over by weeks end. Expected down time for the pc will be about 2 to 4 weeks depending upon my schedule. I still have all my capacities except for gaming. My laptop, although 3 years newer than my pc, lacks behind my PC in key critical areas of video, and memory, with video being the most crucial (GF4 440 Go vs GF4 Ti4200).

Oh well, now I can get those Hardware Upgrades done I've been meaning to.

So I will be around, just stuck in Space Dock.

• 1 month later...