Roll Call

Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Present and accounted for!

Commander Grayfox is out for the week. That is the only absence that I am aware of. Everyone else should be reporting in as the SC has ordered.

OK, you all need to re-register in the fleet dB because I flushed it - along with Wraith.

Greg, were in a leadership position in Orion? If so, I can restore it. If not, do you want to head it with Zane?

quote:

To: GMAN, Grayfox, $iLk

Subject: Re: URGENT Orion Fleet Business

Unfortunaltely I'm in the middle of a three week trip to Germany, so I can't exactly provide you with the OF Handbook at the moment. My computer has VNC on it (remote control, heh), I just need to call up home and have them turn on the thing if you need it ASAP.

Now, I hate to say it, but I think... My best times at Orion have probably passed. Probably. I say this because I've been living more hectically and crap for the past year and it's only going to get worse through my senior year of high school. (I'm taking like... 5 AP classes?)

Simply put, I cannot be as active as I used to be. Or rather, I can't really be active much, period. I've got school, I need to get a job, I've got a bunch of shit to do around usually, and a girlfriend who lives an hour away from my place. (Been going out since last August if that's any extra reason that I've been inactive recently. ;P )

I noticed what the SC wrote, but I'm afraid that I currently can't help you guys much. Not at the moment at least. (I'll still possibly be travelling around when I return from Germany... Until about August, heh.)

I wish to remain on the roster for now, albeit not in any important command positions. I mean, I've been more or less an office boy for Orion anyway, right? *sheepish grin*

Kinda feel like I'm letting you guys down, but I'm 7 timezones from home right now, half drunk, and I don't see what I can do in the near future. But, I'll have the handbook uploaded or e-mailed as soon as I can.

Best regards to all of you. (It's been quite some time, heh.)

Nova, over and out.

Cmdr. Alec Nova

GCV-Supremacy

quote:

-----Original Message-----

To: "Cmdr Nova"

Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 01:46:34 -0400

Subject: URGENT Orion Fleet Business

----- Original Message -----

To: Cmdr Nova

Cc: Cmdr Grayfox ; Cmdr $iLk

Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2004 1:37 AM

Subject: URGENT Orion Fleet Business

Cmdr Nova, there has been a considerable shake up in the Fleets. As a result you need to reregister in the Fleet DB. Further more, I need to know the status of the Orion Fleet Manual. Please respond to everyone in this email. If you don't wish to be part of Orion anymore, I respectfully ask you to forward whatever you have done with the Manual to Grayfox.

If you do still want to be part of Orion, then I'm telling you now to get your shit wired, and report in!!!!

Miller Out.

Strategic Commander Greg Miller

Orion Fleet Leader

GCV-Sark

Appreciate it SC. And done. Sorry about that.

Alright ladies - anyone else needing to report in should do so asap - and register in the fleets db also.

• 4 weeks later...