• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Remo Williams

Welcome back to the Terran quadrant Cmdr. Kahul I was starting to think the GCV Ingression had been destroyed by the Gammulans.

And here I thought my intelligence guys where nuts when they said they spoted the GCV-Ingression..

Welcome back Commander Kahul, nice to see you in one peice. Get back to HQ and I'll buy you a round of the good stuff

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

And here I thought my intelligence guys where nuts when they said they spoted the GCV-Ingression..

Umm theres no thinking about it for me I still think those itel guys of yours are hitting the ole glass pipe after that last report I received.

Long time no see pal. I've got UC:AWA myself. That's what we're using for MP, although some members are still sticking to RP for various reasons.

• 1 year later...

Hi $ilk! :)

Hi Kahul, please do not disturb SC with Fleet business. He has appointed ShoHashi as Caretaker of the Fleets. Contact him or Ben Zwycky, or even $ilk for that matter, to participate in Fleet MultiPlay.

Thanks for reporting back in, Kahul. It's good to hear from you again.

Edit: @ Dec 12 2007, 02:28 PM

[snip] ...it was just an SC!! kinda old salute... [snip]

My bad. Thanks for clearing that up, Kahul.

I was not bothering him it was just an SC!! kinda old salute, look at my join date, so I was not bugging, or bothering him, just a salute incase he broused through.

SUP $ILK, been awhile... drop me a line!