3000AD Forums
Supreme Cmdr

Roll Call

Guest $iLk

How are we doing folks? Going to try and scramble together a strike team one night to run some exercises.

It's good to see you again, Greg. I read your message on 3kchat the day you posted it, and have deep respect for your situation. Keep up the good fight.

Test, is this thing working yet.... been floting around out here, test any one home, can you hear me??

Guest Remo Williams

Welcome back to the Terran quadrant Cmdr. Kahul I was starting to think the GCV Ingression had been destroyed by the Gammulans.

And here I thought my intelligence guys where nuts when they said they spoted the GCV-Ingression..

Welcome back Commander Kahul, nice to see you in one peice. Get back to HQ and I'll buy you a round of the good stuff

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

And here I thought my intelligence guys where nuts when they said they spoted the GCV-Ingression..

Umm theres no thinking about it for me I still think those itel guys of yours are hitting the ole glass pipe after that last report I received.

I posted over at the Orion web page too, what are we up to these days and what version is needed if we are all still active and having ops...

Guest $iLk

Long time no see pal. I've got UC:AWA myself. That's what we're using for MP, although some members are still sticking to RP for various reasons.

Wow, last to post and last still... SAD... Sup any Orions still out there???

SC!!

Wow, last to post and last still... SAD... Sup any Orions still out there???

SC!!

I'm still here.

Hi $ilk! :)

Hi Kahul, please do not disturb SC with Fleet business. He has appointed ShoHashi as Caretaker of the Fleets. Contact him or Ben Zwycky, or even $ilk for that matter, to participate in Fleet MultiPlay.

Thanks for reporting back in, Kahul. It's good to hear from you again.

Edit: @ Dec 12 2007, 02:28 PM

[snip] ...it was just an SC!! kinda old salute... [snip]

My bad. Thanks for clearing that up, Kahul.

I was not bothering him it was just an SC!! kinda old salute, look at my join date, so I was not bugging, or bothering him, just a salute incase he broused through.

SUP $ILK, been awhile... drop me a line!

Sup, heck yeah, sorry I keep going MIA and stuff. It would have been nice to keep up with everyone and the Beta stuff.