New recruits wanting to join, report here

Supreme Cmdr

• 4 months later...

Well, we are a UC-only fleet. Do a back search on this forum and you'll find a lot of documents that explain about the fleet... and you should be able to join the fleet database through the 3000ad main page under fleets.

Either greg or I will approve you.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Reporting

Dunno what usefull stuff I might do for Orion here.

I do noticed that all the Orion oldies are gone.

Well; one is back (me!) Did lotsa stuff in '98 with

one of the first Fleet Commanders of Orion.

Dunno what the requirements are nowadays though

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't hurt. I haven't spoken to GMAN in awhile... I googled his home telephone number at one point and considered checking in with him... didn't wanna be intrusive though.

• 4 months later...

Hey, I am thinking about joining Orion Fleet, but I am not 100% sure I have the time to commit to it quite atm or if my interests would fit in with it.

Could someone from Orion shoot a private message my way so we can talk about what would be expected and how often and so forth, and also what type of group I would be falling in with?

Thanks.

Guest Remo Williams

Hey Reshawn welcome to the community. Not sure what $ilk has sent you but have you checked out the Orion Fleet Charter? It has a wealth of info on Orion fleet. If your still interested pop on over to the Fleets Database and register.

Also if you decide that MP is the direction you would like to explore with Orion you can sign up with OrionÔÇÖs MP team over here at the 3000AD Fleet League.

Send me a PM if you have any questions that are not covered in the Orion Fleet charter.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Reshawn:

Yeah, I had already managed to find the charter, but didn't know about the fleets database thing. Just submitted an application to that.

Cool, I approved your app to Orion Fleet are you thinking of joining the MP team, or are you leaning more towards RP duties with Orion?