3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GREG MILLER

Orion Fleet Meeting

I'd like hold a Fleet meeting sometime after this weekend, within the next week or so.

Let me know what is good for you guys, and we will plan something that fits the majority.

Guest Grayfox

well heres my work schedule:

mon,thur-sat: 130pm-1030pm cst

sun: 130pm - 830pm cst

off tuesday and wednesday.

Cmdr Masefield, you do realize Grayfox is working from 1:30 to 8:30 on Sundays right? If this was a Sunday meeting that would mean Sunday at 10pm EDT for a start. Do you have a problem with that?

Not only that but I would like to accomodate our members across the pond better. But if I don't here from them soon, we may just roll with it.

Looks to me like Orion Fleet is a group of hard working individuals in RL.

My work Schedule is usually 8am to 4:30pm M-F. The problem is the wife, we never know when she gets done with work. This week we haven't been getting home until 7:30pm. Good Grief.

Guest $iLk

I'm an 8:00 - 6:00PM (CST) guy.

Anything in the afternoons (preferably late like around 8:30 - 9:00 is preferable.

hey, what you mean, Greg? you talking about ON-LINE chat or what?

Anyway I agree it. As I saw by my RL - too many things to do, but if I'll remember that my fellas waiting me at meeting - I'll be there! This is a good idea to pull everyone in one piece, in one place again. I can meet at Saturday at 23-00 or Sunday 21-00 by Moscow time (+3GMT) We can join some sort of RP meeting, like a ... Docking on station after duty-week and talking! (at bar for example! ) ... I remember that old good time!!!

Hey guys, common!