Orion Lounge

Cmdr Nova

I figured I'd stop by and see how things are goin'. Haven't been any postings around here since December, you know.

For one reason or another, I've found myself writing fiction again in my idle time, and for some reason that always brings me back here to lurk. Amazes me how many names we have around that I don't recognize; amazes me yet how many I do. (Christ, it's been four years and I haven't forgotten this community.)

I've had ideas running around my head since back when I was active here, and I think I'm about ready to mature them into some form of decent writing. I feel like taking it all in again--the feel of the boards here.

Seemed like the crickets were chirping over here on Orion. Figured I'd start something new.

How and where has everyone else been? I know some of you old guys still lurk every so often.

I lurk constantly. Still living in Birmingham. New house... engaged... lot's of crap going on RL-wise.

Finally got past most of the drama thank goodness.

• 3 weeks later...

Nova, $iLk! glad to see you friends!

When i come here last time and try to make some "wakeup" for ours - no one reply me. it's looks like as a RL too press all of us. But I still hope that all that good time come back. Actually its depends only on us. If we want to do it - we must!

As for me - i am ready twice (as a minimum) at the week come here and bring some life here. If you with me - let me know

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...