Where the hells my fleet?

Guest MrBlades

Guest MrBlades

Greetings gang!

Long time no see, speak, hear etc. Apologies for the tardiness these last 2 years - been a little busy, troubled by health issues etc.

For those not in the know - It's Blades - the original - just lacking a working memory of 5 year old forum account passwords and the like.

Noticed that my old buddy GMAN no longer active as FC of Orion but It's good to see Silk still about. I'm sure everyone I left behind when I became a recluse did a stirling job of keeping the old gal ticking over.

Centris still intact I trust?

Anyway, this is just a friendly wave from FC's past to everyone lurking in Orion and waiting for the old girl to wake up and get back to doing what she was designed for - being GalCom's BIG FO GUN of a fleet.

The GCV Tsunami will return in full at a later date.

Here's one old timer glad to hear from another. You get that old heap o' junk out of mothball pronto, ya hear?

In the meantime, don't you worry about Centris. ISS has a whole flight group from Defence Wing's tactical support arm stationed around there, supporting what's left of Orion's Alpha Centauri contingent.

Guest MrBlades

Aye, well enough gents.

Good to see you're both still fit and able. What happened to the rest of the old crew? It's been a while and a casual glance doesnt reveal too many faces from the Tsunami or Sark Battle Groups.

So ... whats new?

There have been major RL occurrences in mine and Gman's lives. I'll let him tell you about his; I went through divorce, year and a half custody battle (two years if you count removing my ex-wife's parental rights), new job and moved to Birmingham (Chavik is around here somewhere though we've not met).

Epsilon5 left, Nova is in University, Darien comes around every so often (I catch him lurking a lot).

Grayfox is around every so often. Not sure who else is around.

Guest Remo Williams

Well, well who do we have here, its good to hear from you old man. I was starting to think you were gone for good.

Anyway the status of Orion ATM is poor we let her run dormant for a few years before the alliance stepped in and removed all the inactive members the only people left as you can see is $ilk and a cadet named Twobombs.

With all thatÔÇÖs going on at the moment I'm devoting as much time as possible to Orion's resurrection, Once the Fleet league goes into full swing later this month hopefully will see more heavy hitters apply to Orion we'll see.

Anyway good to hear from you again Blades I hope we can talk again soon.

Its him.

Blades, your profile is still active. But when you requested your login info, it was - of course - sent to your [email protected] email and it bounced.

I am going to edit that profile to reflect your new email address so that you can use it. Send me PM when its done so that I can delete this new MrBlades profile.