Team Praetorian fleet match co-ordination

Ben Zwycky

now we have two teams, we in team Praetorian need to decide when we can field a valid team, and when we will need substitutes.

I have issued a challenge from Praetorian to Balor for this Saturday (23rd) either from 5:30 or 6pm GMT)

If either of these times is accepted, who can make it?

since Damier's schedule is very late night and we haven't heard from Rael in a while, I was hoping Krasus could substitute (or Rip or Zane, but I think they are less available on Saturdays)

Acceptable?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balor has accepted for 5.30 GMT this Saturday (23rd). Myself and Marc have no problem making that time, but we need a third brave volunteer to substitute from CIOPS. Who's it going to be?

Ok, and that was the end of that, even when you posted the last message ben, we had technically allready forfeited (exceeding the 15 minute limit).

but it was a good un-official match, until the server was reset

If anything i had some good practical training in the eye of the sky scenario.

Soooo....which team shall we fight next week boss?

We could go for spectre, or try for Balor again, depending on who is more available on Saturday (to leave challenge slots free for our other teams). We need to let team CIOPS get a match in, since we already have our two match minimum under our belts for this month (albeit overly peacefully )

• 3 weeks later...

Team Praetorian has challenged team Spectre using the shuttle attack ROE for Sunday at 6.30pm GMT, and Spectre has accepted.

Prepare for battle!

Uuh, i hope there is no problem with team CIOPS match on sunday there ben? (which is also against Spectre). I'm not great with time calculations, but if there match is at 1 pm central time, then it would be at 7 pm GMT right? isnt that a bit to close to our match?

• 3 weeks later...

Uuh, Ben, i'm not sure if you accepted the challenge from Balor fleet, but we have a time conflict now:

┬ÀSpectre Fleet Vs Praetorian

┬ÀJune,12@6:00Pm

┬ÀBalor Fleet Vs Praetorian

┬ÀJune,12@6:00Pm

Those 2 are at the same day, and at the same time, i dont know about you, but i can't split myself up in two...

I issued the challenge to Balor before the match with Spectre was rescheduled to the 12th, and they accepted after the new time was announced, so either Spectre or Balor should reschedule to the 19th.

I apologise for my slow response, but my connection has been down for the last three days, and we've only just got the backup connection working (which only works on my wife's (Czech-keyboard only Linux) computer) The ISP says they will fix it by the end of the week. I have all my medal designs finished, but I wont upload them until our proper connection is back up, and I'll be less available until then. Could you contact Remo or Chavik about rescheduling their match, Marc, please? Spectre is booked to play team CIOPS straight after Praetorian, so it would be less hassle overall for them to have both their matches on the 12th.

[ 06-08-2005, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: Ben Zwycky ]

Guest Remo Williams

Ben, lets reschedule the Spectre vrs Praetorian match until the 19th so Chavik and his bunch of merry men get to play this weekend also?

It would fit my schedule a little better to only play one match this weekend with Spectre anyway.

It's back up, and it was all my fault

You see, our antenna has a little power box in the house and the cable came very slightly unplugged from the power box, cutting us off. However, the power indicator light was still green, so the only way I could tell was by pushing all the plugs in and it suddenly started working.

I am such a fool

But I'm ready for action

• 3 weeks later...

I have issued a challenge to Balor for Shuttle Attack next Saturday or Sunday at 6pm GMT- there has been no response yet, obviously. Who's available?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

OK, the new season is here. This thread will be for organising all team training sessions and match availability.

Current members of Team Praetorian:

Ben Zwycky (team leader)

Marc Wubbema (team vice leader)

Jack Decker

Prez

Please post your general availability times (or as far into the future as you know)

Be aware that daylight saving time comes into effect next Sunday, so your availability GMT is sure to change then.

I am available from 6-8pm GMT any day except for Monday and Thursday, from Sunday onwards it'll be from 7-9pm GMT. I'm usually available at other times as well, but not predictably or reliably.

Chime in guys!